Reader reviews and comments on The Lost Boy, plus links to write your own review.

The Lost Boy

• Paperback:
    Aug 1997, 340 pages

There are currently 242 reader reviews for The Lost Boy

ROSEMARY MORRIS

THIS BOOK WAS VERY TOUCHING TO ME I WAS AMAZED AT HOW HE KEPT THIS A SECRET FOR SO LONG. MADE ME WONDER HOW COULD THE MOTHER PUT UP WITH HER SELF WHEN SHE WAS DOING THIS TO HER CHILD. WHY DIDN'T THE FATHER DO SOMETHING HE WAS A FIREFIGHTER HE COULD HAVE TOOK TE BOY AND LEFT. BUT HE STUDE THERE LIKE HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
Craig Quinn

This book was very interesting and very touching and gripped me from the start
leah shilts

it was the best book i've ever read.it just kept pulling me in when i tryed to put it down.
allie

this book is a truly touching book that shows the tramatic life of a young boy who grows up to really know himself. it was great!
chunyi223

Amazing book with very poignant content that really moved me to tears. As touching as "A Child Called it". So disgusted by the way young Dave was treated in the family, but he was a brave boy and luckily all ended well for him as can be seen in the next sequel. Love all 3 bks!!
nicolle storrs

this book is amazing and i love this book it teaches you alot about treating people i rate it 5 out of 5 and i really do love this book and them all so read them all
Tinkerbell

This Book Is really Good and shows me how not to treat my kid.
Barbara

I have read the first one and now i am reading the second one i am disgusted with te way the family treated this little boy it wasn't right. Plus i had tears in my eyes.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Dog Flowers
    Dog Flowers
    by Danielle Geller
    In Dog Flowers, Danielle Geller tells us what is wrong with her family: heavy drinking, abandonment,...
  • Book Jacket: The Sea Gate
    The Sea Gate
    by Jane Johnson
    In Jane Johnson's novel, The Sea Gate, set in England, readers are introduced to Becky, a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Stories from Suffragette City
    Stories from Suffragette City
    by M.J. Rose, Fiona Davis
    Our First Impressions readers were fascinated by the historical fiction from a range of authors ...
  • Book Jacket: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict, notable author of previous historical fiction such ...

At the Edge of the Haight
    by Katherine Seligman

Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction.

The Narrowboat Summer
    by Anne Youngson

From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

T M T C, T M T Stay T S