What readers think of The Lost Boy, plus links to write your own review.

The Lost Boy

• Paperback:
    Aug 1997, 340 pages

There are currently 242 reader reviews for The Lost Boy

ROSEMARY MORRIS

THIS BOOK WAS VERY TOUCHING TO ME I WAS AMAZED AT HOW HE KEPT THIS A SECRET FOR SO LONG. MADE ME WONDER HOW COULD THE MOTHER PUT UP WITH HER SELF WHEN SHE WAS DOING THIS TO HER CHILD. WHY DIDN'T THE FATHER DO SOMETHING HE WAS A FIREFIGHTER HE COULD HAVE TOOK TE BOY AND LEFT. BUT HE STUDE THERE LIKE HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
Craig Quinn

This book was very interesting and very touching and gripped me from the start
leah shilts

it was the best book i've ever read.it just kept pulling me in when i tryed to put it down.
allie

this book is a truly touching book that shows the tramatic life of a young boy who grows up to really know himself. it was great!
chunyi223

Amazing book with very poignant content that really moved me to tears. As touching as "A Child Called it". So disgusted by the way young Dave was treated in the family, but he was a brave boy and luckily all ended well for him as can be seen in the next sequel. Love all 3 bks!!
nicolle storrs

this book is amazing and i love this book it teaches you alot about treating people i rate it 5 out of 5 and i really do love this book and them all so read them all
Tinkerbell

This Book Is really Good and shows me how not to treat my kid.
Barbara

I have read the first one and now i am reading the second one i am disgusted with te way the family treated this little boy it wasn't right. Plus i had tears in my eyes.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Winter in Sokcho
    Winter in Sokcho
    by Elisa Dusapin
    Our unnamed narrator is a young French-Korean woman who works at a guest house in Sokcho, a popular ...
  • Book Jacket: Second Place
    Second Place
    by Rachel Cusk
    Rachel Cusk's Outline trilogy drew much of its substance from monologues and dialogues that swirled ...
  • Book Jacket: The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman
    by Julietta Henderson
    The Funny Thing About Norman Foreman is the comedic debut novel of writer Julietta Henderson. It ...
  • Book Jacket: In Search of a Kingdom
    In Search of a Kingdom
    by Laurence Bergreen
    The Age of Exploration in the early modern period, lasting roughly from the 15th through 16th ...

The Girl in His Shadow
by Audrey Blake
The story of one woman who believed in scientific medicine before the world believed in her.

Crossing the River
    by Carol Smith

A powerful exploration of grief that combines memoir, reportage, and lessons in how to heal.

Ariadne
    by Jennifer Saint

A mesmerizing debut novel about Ariadne, Princess of Crete for fans of Madeline Miller's Circe.

In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us

A S I T closet