Reader reviews and comments on The Lost Boy, plus links to write your own review.

The Lost Boy

• Paperback:
    Aug 1997, 340 pages

There are currently 242 reader reviews for The Lost Boy

ROSEMARY MORRIS

THIS BOOK WAS VERY TOUCHING TO ME I WAS AMAZED AT HOW HE KEPT THIS A SECRET FOR SO LONG. MADE ME WONDER HOW COULD THE MOTHER PUT UP WITH HER SELF WHEN SHE WAS DOING THIS TO HER CHILD. WHY DIDN'T THE FATHER DO SOMETHING HE WAS A FIREFIGHTER HE COULD HAVE TOOK TE BOY AND LEFT. BUT HE STUDE THERE LIKE HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
Craig Quinn

This book was very interesting and very touching and gripped me from the start
leah shilts

it was the best book i've ever read.it just kept pulling me in when i tryed to put it down.
allie

this book is a truly touching book that shows the tramatic life of a young boy who grows up to really know himself. it was great!
chunyi223

Amazing book with very poignant content that really moved me to tears. As touching as "A Child Called it". So disgusted by the way young Dave was treated in the family, but he was a brave boy and luckily all ended well for him as can be seen in the next sequel. Love all 3 bks!!
nicolle storrs

this book is amazing and i love this book it teaches you alot about treating people i rate it 5 out of 5 and i really do love this book and them all so read them all
Tinkerbell

This Book Is really Good and shows me how not to treat my kid.
Barbara

I have read the first one and now i am reading the second one i am disgusted with te way the family treated this little boy it wasn't right. Plus i had tears in my eyes.

Join & Save $10!

Discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten. One-year membership: $29

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Book Collectors
    The Book Collectors
    by Delphine Minoui
    About halfway through The Book Collectors, I was disappointed. I came into the book with a ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...
  • Book Jacket: My Heart Underwater
    My Heart Underwater
    by Laurel Fantauzzo
    Corazon — Cory — Tagubio is a Filipina-American teenager living with her family in ...
  • Book Jacket: Black Sun
    Black Sun
    by Rebecca Roanhorse
    Reading the first book in a series is always difficult because readers know that, by definition, it ...

The Patron Saint of Pregnant Girls
    by Ursula Hegi

Set on a German island in 1878, perfect for fans of Water for Elephants.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O