Reader reviews and comments on The Lost Boy, plus links to write your own review.

The Lost Boy

• Paperback:
    Aug 1997, 340 pages

There are currently 242 reader reviews for The Lost Boy

ROSEMARY MORRIS

THIS BOOK WAS VERY TOUCHING TO ME I WAS AMAZED AT HOW HE KEPT THIS A SECRET FOR SO LONG. MADE ME WONDER HOW COULD THE MOTHER PUT UP WITH HER SELF WHEN SHE WAS DOING THIS TO HER CHILD. WHY DIDN'T THE FATHER DO SOMETHING HE WAS A FIREFIGHTER HE COULD HAVE TOOK TE BOY AND LEFT. BUT HE STUDE THERE LIKE HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
Craig Quinn

This book was very interesting and very touching and gripped me from the start
leah shilts

it was the best book i've ever read.it just kept pulling me in when i tryed to put it down.
allie

this book is a truly touching book that shows the tramatic life of a young boy who grows up to really know himself. it was great!
chunyi223

Amazing book with very poignant content that really moved me to tears. As touching as "A Child Called it". So disgusted by the way young Dave was treated in the family, but he was a brave boy and luckily all ended well for him as can be seen in the next sequel. Love all 3 bks!!
nicolle storrs

this book is amazing and i love this book it teaches you alot about treating people i rate it 5 out of 5 and i really do love this book and them all so read them all
Tinkerbell

This Book Is really Good and shows me how not to treat my kid.
Barbara

I have read the first one and now i am reading the second one i am disgusted with te way the family treated this little boy it wasn't right. Plus i had tears in my eyes.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Best Laid Plans
    Best Laid Plans
    by Gwen Florio
    When starting a series, first impressions are key. Introducing a sympathetic or relatable ...
  • Book Jacket: Last Night at the Telegraph Club
    Last Night at the Telegraph Club
    by Malinda Lo
    Author Malinda Lo takes readers to Chinatown, San Francisco in 1954, where 17-year-old Lily Hu is ...
  • Book Jacket: No One Is Talking About This
    No One Is Talking About This
    by Patricia Lockwood
    If anyone knows the ins and outs of living online, it's Patricia Lockwood. Before her stellar memoir...
  • Book Jacket: A Thousand Ships
    A Thousand Ships
    by Natalie Haynes
    Recent years have seen a trend in reinventions of Greek myths and legends, some from the ...

Black Widows
    by Cate Quinn

A brilliant joyride in the company of three sister-wives with nothing in common except their dead husband.

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win Band of Sisters

Band of Sisters
by Lauren Willig

"A crackling portrayal of everyday American heroines…A triumph."
— Fiona Davis