Reader reviews and comments on Into Thin Air, plus links to write your own review.

Into Thin Air

A Personal Account of the Mount Everest Disaster

by Jon Krakauer

Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer

May 1997, 416 pages
    May 1998, 378 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Into Thin Air

Scott (05/11/03)

A few parts were not as interseting as others but overall the book was suspensful and exciting.
Natalie (04/03/03)

I loved this book, I couldn't put it down !!!!!
AJ (02/09/03)

I had to read this book for english class and wasnt really interested in the story. As i kept reading it, I couldnt put it down. It was slow and boreing in the beginning but later it was cool. Read this book people its good.
matt (02/08/03)

this book was awesome!!!!!
Scott (01/16/03)

This book was great. It was deppressing and the fact that it really happened gives you a little shiver.
jill (01/13/03)

Boring and depressing
Bob McDonald (11/13/02)

A bit slow in some parts, but overall a fantastic story.
Brady Bob (11/11/02)

Im a teen and there are to many hardcore words so this book is getting a rateing of 1 out of 5 its a horrible book and borring as hell

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep