MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

Mar 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Marley & Me

Devon Collins

Marley and Me
This is such a great book! I have never related to a book so much. " Marley and Me" is a great book for kids that aren't really used to chapter books yet. its a very easy book to read and understandably is great.
destiny rollins

awesome
This book reminded me of my dog that I had. His name was Tucker, and when we brought him home he ate everything
Elizabeth Krigbaum

Very touching story definitely worth 5 stars my new favorite book!
I went into this book with an open mind and left it with an even opener mind... if that's possible. I had to read this book and watch the movie for school and now its my favorite.
kojo meantic

OMG
OMG I luvvvved this boook it was awesooomeee..hehehehehehehe SOOO manny laughs with my friends and bumps with my heart it was truly well written
kyle

Marley and Me
I absolutely loved this book! I especially liked it because I could relate to it very well. I had the same experience with my dog so I really connected with what John Grogan was experiencing. This book is great for all ages and I highly recommend it!!!
Ashley B

Loved Marly & Me
Once I began this sweet and hilarious novel, Marley & Me, by John Grogan I couldn’t put it down! I found this book extremely enjoyable. I would recommend it to animal lovers, as well as anyone seeking a happy, easy read. We are able to see how the family faces daily struggles together, and overcomes them. The thing that really made this book stand out is that it takes you on a journey. You are on the journey with this family as you feel their sorrows, as well as their joys. This is based on the author’s real life, and I feel it definitely makes for a better read that way.
people

best book
I thought this book is very good. I love everything about it. I think this is the best book I think I have ever read. I have read a lot of books and this on is by far the best book I have ever EVER read!
Amanda Ros

Marley book reveiw
It was a good book. And many descriptions . If it was a writing assessment it be a 6

Orange World and Other Stories
    by Karen Russell
    Karen Russell has a tremendous gift for crafting uncanny, through-the-looking glass worlds that are ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Longings
    The Book of Longings
    by Sue Monk Kidd
    The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd follows the life of Ana, a woman born in the Galilean city of ...
  • Book Jacket: Master Class
    Master Class
    by Christina Dalcher
    Christina Dalcher's Master Class shows America sleepwalking into a perfectionist eventuality not ...
  • Book Jacket: How to Pronounce Knife
    How to Pronounce Knife
    by Souvankham Thammavongsa
    Many examples of immigrant fiction dedicate a portion of their storytelling to exploring details of ...

Daughter of the Reich
    by Louise Fein

A spellbinding story of impossible love set against the backdrop of the Nazi regime.

The Prisoner's Wife
    by Maggie Brookes

Inspired by the true story of a courageous young woman who enters a Nazi POW camp to be with the man she loves.

The Paris Hours
by Alex George

One day in the City of Light. One night in search of lost time.

Win The House on Fripp Island

The House on Fripp Island
by Rebecca Kauffman

A taut, page-turning novel of secrets and strife.

B I T T Water