What readers think of Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

by John Grogan

Marley & Me by John Grogan X
Marley & Me by John Grogan

Oct 2005, 304 pages
    Mar 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Marley & Me

nizzi

dog's lover must read dis book
My dog is very much similar to this dog...my dog's name is Tofi... the 1st day he came even he ate every thing which was near by his mouth... and he is still the same... I just loved this book... :P
Awesome Adrianna

Pretty Good, great for dog lovers!
It's a really good book for dog lovers. Its full of humor and describes troubles dogs get into that many people can relate to as a dog owner. It goes through Marley and the family's life. All ages would enjoy this book. They have a children version called Marley: a dog like no other. Read it, if your a dog owner or you love animals, this would be a good book for you. :) Have fun reading!
P.

Unbelievably Corny
Wow. I can't believe the reviews this book has gotten. I picked it up a couple of nights ago and keep thinking it's going to get better, but every chapter is cornier and more predictable than the last. The author's clear appreciation for what he considers clever in himself doesn't help, either. At one point, I literally looked at the front cover again because I thought that maybe I had mistakenly bought a 'young adult novel', but sadly, it's not. Unless there's some odd twist at the end, this book is downright cliché and juvenile.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: How the Word Is Passed
    How the Word Is Passed
    by Clint Smith
    With legislatures around the U.S. rushing to ban the teaching of critical race theory, it's clear ...
  • Book Jacket: Big Vape
    Big Vape
    by Jamie Ducharme
    In Big Vape, TIME reporter Jamie Ducharme studies the short but inflammatory history of Juul. Her ...
  • Book Jacket: Love and Fury
    Love and Fury
    by Samantha Silva
    Mary Wollstonecraft is best known for being an early advocate for women's rights and the mother of ...
  • Book Jacket: Walking on Cowrie Shells
    Walking on Cowrie Shells
    by Nana Nkweti
    The stories in Nana Nkweti's dexterous debut collection examine the raw alienation of being ...

The War Nurse
by Tracey Enerson Wood
A sweeping novel by an international bestselling author based on a true World War I story.

The Temple House Vanishing
    by Rachel Donohue

A modern gothic page-turner set in a Victorian mansion in Ireland.

The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    by Kristin Harmel

An evocative coming-of-age World War II story from the author of The Book of Lost Names.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N