What readers think of Marley & Me, plus links to write your own review.

Marley & Me

by John Grogan

Marley & Me by John Grogan X
Marley & Me by John Grogan

Oct 2005, 304 pages
    Mar 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Marley & Me

Barry Ickes

A warm hearted and very funny story
This is a wonderful story of a family and their crazy dog done by an outstanding word smith. This was just a delightful experience.
Alex

A Fantabydosey Reveiw of Marley & Me :)
When I started to read Marley & Me, I had no clue of what it was about. Once i had started reading i just did not want to stop. I mean, how often do you come across a book about 'The Worlds Worst Dog' ?
Its a mix of funny, happy and sad all in one. When John laughs, laughed and when Grogan cries, i even found myself crying as well !
Jess

Marley and Me
Thank you John Grogan for writing this book. It made me laugh out loud and it made me cry and cry some more.
Jasmine

Marley and Me
If you love animals than you 'll really love this book about Marley its sad and funny. If anyone ever ask me to recommend a good book I will definitely say this one.
morgan

4 THUMBS UP!!
I thought that this book was amazing. I laughed and I cried. It is one of my favorite books of all times. I love dogs..and if you do, then you should read it! I recommended it to many of my friends and when they read it, they loved it too! I give this book a 4 thumbs up!
David

Aswome
GREAT BOOK!!!!! I loved it
maggie

Marley and me
This book was terrific. It kept me interested until the very end. I laughed I cried (no I sobbed). This has earned a place in my heart for the best book ever written. it is now my favorite book.
Madison Scott-Kerley

Marley and Me
This book was AMAZING! I mean I laughed, I cried, all around it was definitely the most amazing book I've ever read!

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Killing Hills
    The Killing Hills
    by Chris Offutt
    The personified hills of the novel's title foreshadow the mood of this brooding and ominous tale. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Vixen
    The Vixen
    by Francine Prose
    Recent Harvard graduate Simon Putnam has been rejected from grad school and has thus returned to his...
  • Book Jacket: How the Word Is Passed
    How the Word Is Passed
    by Clint Smith
    With legislatures around the U.S. rushing to ban the teaching of critical race theory, it's clear ...
  • Book Jacket: Big Vape
    Big Vape
    by Jamie Ducharme
    In Big Vape, TIME reporter Jamie Ducharme studies the short but inflammatory history of Juul. Her ...

The War Nurse
by Tracey Enerson Wood
A sweeping novel by an international bestselling author based on a true World War I story.

The Forest of Vanishing Stars
    by Kristin Harmel

An evocative coming-of-age World War II story from the author of The Book of Lost Names.

The Temple House Vanishing
    by Rachel Donohue

A modern gothic page-turner set in a Victorian mansion in Ireland.

Win This Book!
Win Gordo

Gordo by Jaime Cortez

"Dark and hilarious ... singular and soaring ... Hands down, top debut of 2021."—Literary Hub

N Say N