What readers think of Magyk, plus links to write your own review.

Magyk

Mar 2006, 592 pages

There are currently 35 reader reviews for Magyk

Tigrissia Rosefeather

My Review for Magyk
I love this book and the others that come after. They are my fave books (other than Warriors) and Angie Sage did a good job.
jd

It's good
I like the book because it is very intriguing.
Nancy

Magyk
This is a really cool book because I'm already on book 7 and I have 2 more chapters then i'm done.
leni

magyk review
This was a great book- one of the best of the hundreds of books I have read. Angie Sage really outdid herself on this one. The rest of the series is good, but not as wonderful as this book. This is a great book for 4-6 graders. (I read it in 4th grade.) i loved it so much! This is such a phenomenal book! If you have not already read this sensational book, you are really missing out!
S Davis

awsome book
I think that this book is awesome. IT is full of action and mystery and it put's other feelings and life into. Great Book and Great Author!!!
Jagraj

Excellent book highly recommended
This Book is a excellent book people just do not want to put down as this fantasy book just casts a spell on you for you not to stop reading this. I Recommend this to all 9-13 ages as it is excellent for their ages.
The Elliott Kids

Magyk is Magic!
We loved this book. It was read to us by our mum and took a long time but it was worth it. It is one of the best books we have read. We loved the characters, especially Jenna, Nicko and Boy 412. We'd like a dog like Maxi too!
magykal

Two thumbs up
This book is just like Harry Potter. I like it a lot. I recommend this book. on a 1-10 scale I would rate it a 9.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Lightning Strike
    Lightning Strike
    by William Kent Krueger
    It is the summer of 1963 in Tamarack County, Minnesota. Just outside the small town of Aurora, ...
  • Book Jacket: Skinship
    Skinship
    by Yoon Choi
    The fine thing about short stories in general is their way of following characters through ...
    The Last Mona Lisa
    by Jonathan Santlofer
    In 1911, the Mona Lisa disappeared from its home at the Louvre in Paris. It took two years for the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Women of Troy
    The Women of Troy
    by Pat Barker
    Set in the liminal days following the Trojan War, The Women of Troy follows Briseis, who the reader ...

Morningside Heights
by Joshua Henkin
A tender and big-hearted novel about love in the face of loss, from the award-winning author of The World Without You.

Flesh & Blood
    by N. West Moss

This beautifully written memoir offers insight, understanding, and joy.

Win This Book!
Win Sisters of the Great War

Sisters of the Great War by Suzanne Feldman

A powerful novel of two unconventional American sisters who volunteer at the front during World War I.

Y A B Up T W T