Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

Dragon Rider

by Cornelia Funke

Dragon Rider

Aug 2004, 528 pages
    May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Alex (01/23/05)

This book was amazing! I never wanted to put it dow. I felt like I was actually part of the adventure! I could feel the wind i could feel their pain! You should read it!
Twigleg 4ever (01/16/05)

There are three reasons why I love this book:

1. Twigleg
2. TWIGLEG
3. TWIGLEG!!!

SQUUUEEEEEEEEE!!! He's SOOOOO cute!!!! The little double-crosser!!! ^___^ I guess Nettlebrand's OK too... -_- TWIGLEG STILL ROCKS MY WORLD!!
aloria frost (01/10/05)

it was a great book i loved it so much.
Kayli (01/06/05)

Even though I'm not done, I can already tell that this book is a real winner. I love this book!!
Ryan Skywalker (01/05/05)

this book is for people who love myth - like beast!!
A MUST HAVE FOR THE DREAMER AND IMAGINATIVE PERSON
gems (12/27/04)

I'm in the middle of this book but i still think it's great!

Inkheart was and is my favourite book of all time and Theif Lord was fantastic!

Truely a 100% great book
Jen (12/14/04)

I loved this book because there is so much suspence and action. 2 thumbs way up!
Xinyu Luo (12/04/04)

This was a spectacular book! Firedrake, a silver dragon and his companion Sorrel, a Spotted Forest Brownie, learns that their precious valley is about to be attacked by humans, the set of on a hopeless adventure to find the mystical Rim of Heaven. A boy named Ben hitches along on the adventure and becomes a trusted friend and a navigator, but evil lurks at every water source. Nettlebrand, the Golden One is a golden dragon who enjoyed hunting and eating silver dragons, but he thought that they had been extinct 150 years ago when he couldn't track any more, but when Firedrake lands at his door step, he sends spies to track them down. After alot of help, and united allies, a risky plan makes an end of the book.

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

Fanaticism consists in redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim

The Big Holiday Wordplay: