Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

Dragon Rider

May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 57 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Jordan (01/02/11)

Thrill
I have read many books written by Cornilia Funke and enjoyed them all, but Dragon Rider was my favorite! Every character they meet and place they land makes to book so much more interesting. The book was a great adventure I went on when I read it. The descriptions were so good I really felt I was riding on the dragon. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a fictional story!
Lizzie (11/27/10)

Best book I have ever read
This is undoubtedly the best book I have ever read. I first read it when I was eight and enjoy re-reading as a fourteen yr old. The plot draws you in,with a new fascinating adventure in every chapter, with one ultimate goal. The characters are exciting and fresh. The dialogue is amusing, heart warming, and leaves you wanting more. Although I was sad when I finished this book, I am happy that I got to experience it. If you enjoy fast paced magical books, you will love love love this book!!!
Marissa Cartwright (10/13/10)

The Dragonrider
Awesome and adventurous. It's a wonderful book it is one of the best things I ever read.
Karen (07/26/10)

Charming
A very sweet and charming story. I loved it.
Anonymous (04/10/10)

Dragon rider
Dragon rider happens to be the most boring book I've ever read. I just found the whole thing pointless
Allie Hunter (07/19/09)

Dragon Rider Rocks
Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke has been an inspiration to me and my fellow friend readers. Cornelia Funke has really done it again with another fantastic book for all ages.
cherry (04/28/09)

totally cool, lol.
I don't like many books but this book is totally amazing. I have read it about 10 times already. I really like the characters personalities.
Shadab Ahmed (04/05/09)

Abosolutely Amazing
I am 12yrs old and I think this book is amazingly tremendous word just can't describe how fantastic this book is. It has a brilliant structure. I wish there was a dragon rider two I would buy it as soon as it come out even if I have to use my own money.
I recommend this book to everyone in the whole wide world especially if you like books about adventure. Hope you read it and enjoy!

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund