Reader reviews and comments on Dragon Rider, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Aug 2004, 528 pages
    May 2005, 528 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for Dragon Rider

Ana, NC (08/01/06)

Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider is an great book that keeps you in suspense. My favorite character in the book is Sorrell, the Brownie. Her funny comments, wit and humor had me laughing outloud.
I'd recommend this book to boys and girls alike. My 8 year old brother wants to read it next...So do I. More reason to buy another copy!
Twigleg fan (07/15/06)

dragon rider
this book is the best!!!! twigleg is sooo cute and he looks like my friend jan
Cassandra (07/13/06)

I could not put it down i was late for school because of this book it is incrdible
Rach S (04/19/06)

I'm a yr7 highschooler at the age of 12 and have not ever really enjoyed any books. My whole life I have been looking for a book that will suit me and I found it. Dragon Rider is absolutly Fantastic. I love it! I am also not a very good reader, but I read this one in like a week even though it has like 425-525 pages. That is really amazing 4 me. I read it so quickly cause it really creates a picture in your head and you don't want to put the book down. Its fantastic, it's a great read and something you will never forget.
Allyson Chan (04/01/06)

Dragon Rider
I think this book is very intersting and adventurous since it is such a quest. This book is for everbody and for 7-111 although the book has quite a lot of words that some might not know. This book should be a award winner since it was written so well. I think everone would enjoy and love this book. Cornelia Funke is such a good writer, I would like to be like her.
Squares (03/30/06)

extra 5 points making it 10 out of 5
hey i'm 14 years old and i absolutly adore the book. i have already read it 19 times and i have only had the book for 2 months (it took me 5 months to read harry potter book one 3 times). i recomend it to all ages i'm 14 turning 15 and i luv it. all fingers and toes up to this book, its da bom.
Franco Viola (03/15/06)

Dragon Rider
i thought this book was amazing and it went lik this:
At the very beginning, a rat comes to the valley of the dragons, and warns the dragons that the humans were coming. All the dragons came outside and had a meeting about what they were going to do. Slatebeard, the oldest and wisest dragon, tells everyone that the humans were coming. He sends out Firedrake because he is the most talented and youngest dragon. Firedrakes best friend, Sorrel, also goes with him to go in search of a peaceful place were dragons could live in peace forever. [The rest of this review has been removed due to plot spoilers].
Derek Schmitz (01/03/06)

Dragon Rider
Great Book!!! It ROX!!! I read it for a report and it was my favorite book I've read!!! Go Sorrel and Firedrake!!! They ROCK HARD!!! Oh yea...and the mountain dwarves were cool too!!! I reccomend this book for everyone!!! Two thumbs up!!! Anyone who is anyone has GOT TO READ THIS!!!

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.