What readers think of The Gospel According To Larry, plus links to write your own review.

The Gospel According To Larry

by Janet Tashjian

The Gospel According To Larry by Janet Tashjian X
The Gospel According To Larry by Janet Tashjian

Oct 2001, 227 pages

May 2003, 256 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for The Gospel According To Larry

Kayla

I absolutely loved this book!!! I love how it was written and I made me wonder if I was fiction or not. In fact I still wonder!!!! - Kayla, 15
ally

Brilliant! Even though, according to the big F for fiction on the side of the book, it felt so real that it took my reading to a whole new extreme. I learned so much, and it really made me think hard- I have heard that it is about Kert Kobain- is this true?
melissa

i loved this book! it really meant alot to me and helped me see the world behind the advertising and media.
jordan

( AGE 14 ) I think this book is really great. Ifind it to be true, according to Larry's website
mandy

Oh, by the way I loved the book!

aFTER YOU'VE READ THE BOOK GO TO WWW.THEGOSPELACCORDINGTOLARRY.COM i REALLY THIN THIS IS A TRUE STORY. aCCORDING TO THE MAP AT THE LARRY WEBSITE HE IN BOULDER CO AT THE U.OF CO. ITS A GREAT BOOK! I MAY BE STUPID BUT IM SURE ITS A TRUE STORY!
Gumby

this book is exciting, but confusing over if it is fact or fiction
DragonHawk

I grabbed this book off the shelf at my local library, never expecting to actually like it when i read it. I only took it because I hadnt read it yet, and it was the first book i came accross that Looked even remotely interesting. But boy was i wrong!
This book amazed me. And, no kidding, i got it at 9:00, began to read at about 11:30, and i didnt put it down once, untill i finnished it. wich was at about 3:00 in the morning. And then, crazy thing, i woke up dreaming about it. And that has never happend to me before. I have read many books, and stayed up late many times. But never once dreamed about a book i had read.
This book has left an Impact on me, in more ways than one. When i began reading the letter from the author, i was like: "okay so this is a true story." and then, getting into the book itself, i was amazed at the things that happened. i began to wonder if it was, infact, true. after all it was published as Fiction.
Now i Honestly have no idea what to believe, but i will believe in the messsage of the story.
And i will believe in myself.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...
  • Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C