Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022 and Award Winners

What readers think of The Gospel According To Larry, plus links to write your own review.

The Gospel According To Larry

by Janet Tashjian

The Gospel According To Larry by Janet Tashjian X
The Gospel According To Larry by Janet Tashjian

Oct 2001, 227 pages

May 2003, 256 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for The Gospel According To Larry

Eliot

The absolute best thing about this book: It's a young adult book that doesn't talk down to its readers.
Plus, the story is wonderful.
ashley

This is one of the very best books i've read, it kept me guessing on what would happen next!!!! i think just about everyone can relate to josh's story!
Me Jp

The Gospel According to Larry is a really good book. I couldn't understand the book if it was a true or if it was made up. I picked this book of the shelf at my school library. I had to read this book for a school book report. It was a good book to do a book report on. I would requet this book for teenagers. I am 13 years old.
Mischa

This was a winderful book. I have never read anything quite like it. It has opened my eyes to the hold that consumerism has on us. I cant wait to read the next one. (is this a true story, the begining confused me, meeting in a supermarket?)
Kelli

I think that this was a GREAT book and that all teens should read it . It really helped open my eyes to the world that we're living in today. I really didn't realize how much consumerism is currupting the lives of teens. I can't wait to read the Vote for Larry book!
Amelia

I thought that the book was wounderful! I read the book in two hours and really felt inspired. Although reading a book doesn't do anyone anygood, but by following what Janet Tashjian (author) has to say. I was confused if this was a true story or made up. I would also like to know Janet Tashjian's Email address!
Kris

The Gospel According To Larry and Vote For Larry are well written books. They really make you more aware of what our government and the corporations are trying to pull. To all readers, if you're of age, don't forget to vote! The book is written in such a way that it's hard to tell if it's fact or fiction; however if you read Vote For Larry you'll see that it is, in fact, fiction. This does not detract from the awesome message of the story though. It's inspiring. A third book is in the makes too. Good luck and happy reading to all.

~Kris (19 years old)
Kayla

I love this book! I hate reading, but I had to find a book for my language arts class and just happened to pick this one up and I'm so glad I did! It's the best book I ever read!

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Voted 2022 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Geraldine Brooks creates a ...
  • Book Jacket: In Love
    In Love
    by Amy Bloom
    Voted 2022 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. In 2019, author Amy Bloom and her...
  • Book Jacket: Remarkably Bright Creatures
    Remarkably Bright Creatures
    by Shelby Van Pelt
    Voted 2022 Best Debut Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers. Shelby Van Pelt's debut novel, ...

Members Recommend

Scatterlings
    by Resoketswe Martha Manenzhe

The debut novel of a gifted storyteller who has become a sensation in her native South Africa.

The Big Holiday Wordplay

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

It was one of the worst speeches I ever heard ... when a simple apology was all that was required.