What readers think of The Gospel According To Larry, plus links to write your own review.

The Gospel According To Larry

by Janet Tashjian

The Gospel According To Larry by Janet Tashjian X
The Gospel According To Larry by Janet Tashjian

Oct 2001, 227 pages

May 2003, 256 pages

There are currently 56 reader reviews for The Gospel According To Larry

Eliot

The absolute best thing about this book: It's a young adult book that doesn't talk down to its readers.
Plus, the story is wonderful.
ashley

This is one of the very best books i've read, it kept me guessing on what would happen next!!!! i think just about everyone can relate to josh's story!
Me Jp

The Gospel According to Larry is a really good book. I couldn't understand the book if it was a true or if it was made up. I picked this book of the shelf at my school library. I had to read this book for a school book report. It was a good book to do a book report on. I would requet this book for teenagers. I am 13 years old.
Mischa

This was a winderful book. I have never read anything quite like it. It has opened my eyes to the hold that consumerism has on us. I cant wait to read the next one. (is this a true story, the begining confused me, meeting in a supermarket?)
Kelli

I think that this was a GREAT book and that all teens should read it . It really helped open my eyes to the world that we're living in today. I really didn't realize how much consumerism is currupting the lives of teens. I can't wait to read the Vote for Larry book!
Amelia

I thought that the book was wounderful! I read the book in two hours and really felt inspired. Although reading a book doesn't do anyone anygood, but by following what Janet Tashjian (author) has to say. I was confused if this was a true story or made up. I would also like to know Janet Tashjian's Email address!
Kris

The Gospel According To Larry and Vote For Larry are well written books. They really make you more aware of what our government and the corporations are trying to pull. To all readers, if you're of age, don't forget to vote! The book is written in such a way that it's hard to tell if it's fact or fiction; however if you read Vote For Larry you'll see that it is, in fact, fiction. This does not detract from the awesome message of the story though. It's inspiring. A third book is in the makes too. Good luck and happy reading to all.

~Kris (19 years old)
Kayla

I love this book! I hate reading, but I had to find a book for my language arts class and just happened to pick this one up and I'm so glad I did! It's the best book I ever read!

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...

The Love of My Life
by Rosie Walsh
An up-all-night love story wrapped in a mystery from the New York Times bestselling author of Ghosted.

Members Recommend

This Other Eden
    by Paul Harding

A novel inspired by the true story of Malaga Island from the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of Tinkers.

Wade in the Water
    by Nyani Nkrumah

A gripping debut novel of female power and vulnerability, race, and class set in a small Mississippi town in the early 1980s.

Moonrise Over New Jessup
    by Jamila Minnicks

"Jamila Minnicks pulled me into pages of history I'd never turned before."—Barbara Kingsolver

It's A G T Me

Poetry is like fish: if it's fresh, it's good; if it's stale, it's bad; and if you're not certain, try it on the ...