Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Mar 2003, 214 pages
    Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Danielle McBride

i really like this book. i have read all of the other three books. I have enjoyed them all. Louise Rennison is an excellent writer and I cant wait until she comes out with her fifth book.
tgirl

I love her book I wish she would hurry more!
Skiiergirl

Gr8 book as usual! Hope she comes out with another 1. It is always a delight to see what is coming round the corner fro Georiga
Caroline

It seems I'm the only American commenting on this book but I know tons of girls who have Rennison's books. These books were awesome! The only one I haven't read is "Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants" and I am tearing my hair out to get a copy. Georgia has the best perspective on life and I don't put one down until I read it from beginning to end. Louise, I don't how you know so much about teenage girls in today's world, but you could be the other half of my brain!

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: A Girl is A Body of Water
    A Girl is A Body of Water
    by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi
    First Impressions readers were fascinated by A Girl Is a Body of Water, a riveting and nuanced novel...
    Heaven, My Home
    by Attica Locke
    Attica Locke's 2017 novel Bluebird, Bluebird introduced us to Texas Ranger Darren Mathews, who ...
  • Book Jacket: Transcendent Kingdom
    Transcendent Kingdom
    by Yaa Gyasi
    Yaa Gyasi's (pronounced "yah jessie") Transcendent Kingdom is, among other things, a meditation on ...
  • Book Jacket: We Are Not Free
    We Are Not Free
    by Traci Chee
    Author Traci Chee is best known for her young adult fantasy trilogy, The Reader series. We Are Not ...

Piranesi
    by Susanna Clarke

A new novel from the NY Times bestselling author of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

The Shadow King
by Maaza Mengiste

An unforgettable epic shortlisted for the 2020 Booker Prize, and named a best book of the year by the New York Times.

Win Memorial Drive

Memorial Drive
by Natasha Trethewey

The moving, intimate story of a poet coming into her own in the wake of tragedy.

L N Take I C