MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants, plus links to write your own review.

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Mar 2003, 214 pages
    Jun 2004, 240 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Danielle McBride

i really like this book. i have read all of the other three books. I have enjoyed them all. Louise Rennison is an excellent writer and I cant wait until she comes out with her fifth book.
tgirl

I love her book I wish she would hurry more!
Skiiergirl

Gr8 book as usual! Hope she comes out with another 1. It is always a delight to see what is coming round the corner fro Georiga
Caroline

It seems I'm the only American commenting on this book but I know tons of girls who have Rennison's books. These books were awesome! The only one I haven't read is "Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants" and I am tearing my hair out to get a copy. Georgia has the best perspective on life and I don't put one down until I read it from beginning to end. Louise, I don't how you know so much about teenage girls in today's world, but you could be the other half of my brain!

• Book Jacket: Children of the Land
    Children of the Land
    by Marcelo Hernandez Castillo
    In this exquisitely crafted memoir, Marcelo Hernandez Castillo describes coming of age as a young ...
  • Book Jacket: A Good Neighborhood
    A Good Neighborhood
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    After fictionalized biographies of Zelda Fitzgerald (Z, 2013) and Alva Vanderbilt (A Well-Behaved ...
  • Book Jacket: Little Gods
    Little Gods
    by Meng Jin
    Little Gods, Meng Jin's intricate, emotionally intelligent debut, opens with a scene in which ...
  • Book Jacket: The Truants
    The Truants
    by Kate Weinberg
    The Truants opens with Jess Walker, a first-year university student in Norfolk, England, ...

Father of Lions
    by Louise Callaghan

A true-to-life narrative of one man's remarkable quest to save the Mosul Zoo.

Cartier's Hope
    by M. J. Rose

A Gilded Age gem of ambition & betrayal from the author of New York Times bestseller, Tiffany Blues.

Father of Lions
by Louise Callaghan

A true-to-life narrative of one man's remarkable quest to save the Mosul Zoo.

Win The Lost Family

The Lost Family
by Libby Copeland

A deeply reported look at the rise of home genetic testing and the seismic shock it has had on individual lives.

A F I Need I A F I