What readers think of The House of The Scorpion, plus links to write your own review.

The House of The Scorpion

by Nancy Farmer

The House of The Scorpion by Nancy Farmer X
The House of The Scorpion by Nancy Farmer

Oct 2002, 400 pages

Nov 2002, 308 pages

There are currently 145 reader reviews for The House of The Scorpion

James

This book was AWESOME! Everyone will be pleased!
Eddie

I thought that this bok was great! everyone should read it

The House Of The Scorpion is the first book I have read by Nancy Farmer. I got so in to it i finished it in three days. This is one of the best books I have read, proubly the best. I could not put it down! Although the ending was rushed it is still one of the best books. I recomend it to every 1.
Aleah

This is one of the best books i have ever read! It is gripping and suspenseful, i could not put the book down until i finished it. It even helped me learn some spanish! please consider reading this book.
janessa

this book is great i will really give this book a 5 for all the suspence it gave me while i was reading.
Tatiana

This book was recommened to me by my soccer teammate. It's the best book that I have ever read! Mystery and suspense kept me reading. This book is like one of those 'I can't put it down' type of book. If you haven't read it, please I highly recommened it to everyone! This book it acually a 10 out of a 5!
Matthew

This is the best book I have read! I read chapters and could not put the book down for hours! I recommend people to read it because not only is it exciting but you learn a lot about the characters and of words you have probably never heard of in the English dictionary. I rate this book 5 out of 5. I wish I could rate this book way higher than five! Nancy Farmer is a very good and exciting author. I am glad I read and bought this book!!!
Adam

I am fourteen and this book was a good book to read. I had to read this book for school, and I usually do not enjoy reading, but this book changed all that. The book was a mind challenging and made me think when I was reading it. I think all teenagers who like to read should read this book. Also, the people that do not like to read should read it too becasue I think they will enjoy this book as well. Everyone should own a copy and read it as fast as possible.

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

W N, W Not

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.