Reader reviews and comments on The Sands of Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Sands of Time

Oct 2003, 288 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Sands of Time

celeste

The Sands Of Time
I LOVED this book! The plot is interesting and the names of the mice are adorable. Micheal Hoeye is a brilliant writer!
zalak

5 out of 5- by zalak
I personally thought that Hermux's adventures were the most exciting and thrilling ones! His realtionships with many of the characters is quite funny and the story itself has a lot of twist and turns! In my opinion, Michael Hoeye is a very talented author, in both writing the book and coming upo with such unique names.
People from all different age groups can read the Hermux adventures and will be amazed at what a little ordinary watch maker mouse can really do!
Zew2

The book is great, the plot is binding and the characters are filled with personality. English is sadly not my first language, thus resulting in me looking in a dictionary after finishing each page. But if you look at it from a different perspective, the book actually is a great way to expand your vocabulary if you're not a native speaker.

Age: 13
Patrick Cochrane

This is one of the best books I have ever read. I have also read other great authors, such as J.R.R Tolkien and Brian Jaques, and I think that this book can be favourably compared to them all.
Drew C.

These book inspired me to be smart, brave, and willing. 5 stars!
Gwen

I love this book! Its the exact book i've been looking for! I hope you read it and enjoy it as much as I did!
Alex (again)

I am almost 13 years old and I have read both Time Stops For No Mouse and The Sands Of Time, and I was dissappointed to see them end. These truly are great books. They are very exciting and the plots are magnificent! I highly recommend this story to any aspiring readers. It will be self-beneficial!
Alex

The Sands Of TimeText is a great book for children ages 9-13. It is action packed and full of detail. Michael Hoeye's second novel is one to be read, and cherished.

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund