Reader reviews and comments on The Sands of Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Sands of Time

Oct 2003, 288 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Sands of Time

celeste

The Sands Of Time
I LOVED this book! The plot is interesting and the names of the mice are adorable. Micheal Hoeye is a brilliant writer!
zalak

5 out of 5- by zalak
I personally thought that Hermux's adventures were the most exciting and thrilling ones! His realtionships with many of the characters is quite funny and the story itself has a lot of twist and turns! In my opinion, Michael Hoeye is a very talented author, in both writing the book and coming upo with such unique names.
People from all different age groups can read the Hermux adventures and will be amazed at what a little ordinary watch maker mouse can really do!
Zew2

The book is great, the plot is binding and the characters are filled with personality. English is sadly not my first language, thus resulting in me looking in a dictionary after finishing each page. But if you look at it from a different perspective, the book actually is a great way to expand your vocabulary if you're not a native speaker.

Age: 13
Patrick Cochrane

This is one of the best books I have ever read. I have also read other great authors, such as J.R.R Tolkien and Brian Jaques, and I think that this book can be favourably compared to them all.
Drew C.

These book inspired me to be smart, brave, and willing. 5 stars!
Gwen

I love this book! Its the exact book i've been looking for! I hope you read it and enjoy it as much as I did!
Alex (again)

I am almost 13 years old and I have read both Time Stops For No Mouse and The Sands Of Time, and I was dissappointed to see them end. These truly are great books. They are very exciting and the plots are magnificent! I highly recommend this story to any aspiring readers. It will be self-beneficial!
Alex

The Sands Of TimeText is a great book for children ages 9-13. It is action packed and full of detail. Michael Hoeye's second novel is one to be read, and cherished.

• Book Jacket: Your House Will Pay
    Your House Will Pay
    by Steph Cha
    Steph Cha's novel Your House Will Pay shows how a legacy of violence and injustice can ripple ...
  • Book Jacket: Divide Me By Zero
    Divide Me By Zero
    by Lara Vapnyar
    Divide Me By Zero begins with an encounter between the narrator, Katya Geller, a 40-something mother...
  • Book Jacket: Mighty Justice
    Mighty Justice
    by Dovey Johnson Roundtree , Katie McCabe
    What it's about:
    Dovey Johnson Roundtree was one of two lawyers who won the landmark case "Sarah ...
  • Book Jacket: The Seine
    The Seine
    by Elaine Sciolino
    Of the 24 members who reviewed Elaine Sciolino's The Seine: The River that Made Paris for BookBrowse...

Nothing to See Here
    by Kevin Wilson

A moving and uproarious novel about a woman who finds meaning caring for two children with remarkable abilities.

Ordinary Girls
    by Jaquira DĂ­az

Reminiscent of Tara Westover's Educate and Roxane Gay's Hunger--a memoir that reads as electrically as a novel.

Win Home for Erring and Outcast Girls

From the author of
Calling Me Home

An emotionally raw and resonant story of two young women connected by a home for "fallen girls," and inspired by historical events.

W G Up M C D