What readers think of The Sands of Time, plus links to write your own review.

The Sands of Time

Sep 2002, 288 pages

Oct 2003, 288 pages

There are currently 25 reader reviews for The Sands of Time

Mad

This is a great book for everyone
Daniel

This is a good book for teens. The Sands of Time: A Hermux Tantamoq adventure is an adventure/fantasy book about mice...Find out for yourself, it's that good.
Age: 14
Jazzmyn

I really enjoyed reading "Time Stops For No Mouse." It is a great book and I am reading it for the second time. It seemed so much like humans, I forgot for a minute he was a mouse! I can't wait to read more books from Michael Hoeyes!!! I am almost twelve, and I thought Hermux has the greatest pet!
Silly Billy

i absolutely loved this book. it uses so many descriptive words and phrases that draw you in and won't let you go. it also has a very intriguing plot.
emma tigchelaar

I really really really loved and adored Time stops for no mouse. I would recommend it to anyone - I am 9 years old. My mum is going to read it too. I read it every bed time and found it made me feel so cosy. Its a good mixture of mystery and cosiness!
Lindsay

The book, Time Stops for No Mouse is a great book,
I highly recomend it!
It leaves you feeling that it wasn't about rodents but about real people.
The plot of the book is very strong!
Enjoy!
Claire

I loved the Sands of Time!!!! I loved how all the characters were animals and behaved like humans. Anyone should read The Sands of Time, kids and adults!!!! Michael Hoeye is one of my favorite authors, and he is so descriptive! I would really like if he would write another Hermux Tantamoq adventure!!!!
Joanna Lance

Excellent, excellent, excellent.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!