What readers think of Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, plus links to write your own review.

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison X
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

Apr 2000, 256 pages

Apr 2001, 272 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Sarah

Age: 15

This is definitely the best book I have ever read! I could not stop laughing. I recommend this book to every girl. You will come to find how much it really relates to so many people (probably even you)

A little sister who annoys her.

Completely weird family.

Dating Troubles.

A major crush

Just make sure you have all day, because once you start reading you can't put the book down. You will want to read the following 3 books as well.
          Toni

Fabbity fab fab! In fact it is beyond fab and into the land of Marvy

Alana

Pee in your pants funny!!!!!
          Kelly

This book is the greatest. I'm not a big book person, but I can easily relate to the British-ness in it. I never read books over, but with this book and it's series, I think I've read them about 5 times each.
          Beth Windle

I laughed so hard I cried. I usually don't like to read, but a friend offered me this book and I dove right in. I'm 14 and relating to Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging was definitely an easy thing to do. Finally, an adult who knows what it's like to be this age! Everything about this book was perfect! It had humor that didn't try to hard, just effortlessly funny. You immediately fall in love with Georgia and her antics that make her not just a fictional character, but bring her to life.

this book is great

mim

it was bril and i could not put the book down and i read it in a day
          christina

It is a great book. It reminds me of me and my friends.

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
            The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
            by Franny Choi
            Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
          • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
            Bloodbath Nation
            by Paul Auster
            In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
          • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
            The Nazi Conspiracy
            by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
            The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
            Yonder
            by Jabari Asim
            The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...

The Love of My Life
          by Rosie Walsh
          An up-all-night love story wrapped in a mystery from the New York Times bestselling author of Ghosted.

Members Recommend

River Sing Me Home
            by Eleanor Shearer

A remarkable debut about a mother's gripping journey across the Caribbean to find her stolen children in the aftermath of slavery.

Margot
            by Wendell Steavenson

A young woman struggles to break free of her upper-class upbringing amid the whirlwind years of the sexual revolution.

Exiles
            by Jane Harper

A captivating new mystery from New York Times bestselling and award-winning author Jane Harper.

It's A G T Me

A classic is a book that has never finished saying what it has to say