What readers think of Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, plus links to write your own review.

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison X
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

Apr 2000, 256 pages

Apr 2001, 272 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Nel

This was a riot...this girl has all the twists and turns of teenage life wrapped up in one righteously funny Journal. I find the slightly twisted humor in here to be more than just entertaining, it's...fabbity fab fab.
catherine ahmu

cool book
Marion

I thought this book was absolutly funny!! i think every girl should read this it's amazing! I loved it and i'm sure u will to!
Emily

The Funny est book ive read Excelent
nicole

this book was great, i read it in one day. i never wanted to put it down, cant wait to rtead the rest of the series!!
Megan

Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging is an amazing book. I started reading it and could not put it down. It's the type of book I can read over and over again. It is so funny and totally fab. I think this is a book all girls can relate too because we have been in situations much like Georgia, such as: dancing around crazily, snogging dillema's and intense laughing attacks. I totally recommend this book to everyone.

Age: 15
jennifer

i thought this book was absolutly hilarious and it is one of the best books i have read and i would totally recomend this book to anyone who needs a good laugh and i also couldnt put this book down it was just too good.
boardergurl

Angus, thongs, and full frontal snogging is a halarious book. I fouund so much to relate to, insane ,uncontrollable cats, little sisters, shaving problems... I rreccomend this book to every one who enjoys reading fictacious journals, and need to relax a little.

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...

The Mitford Affair
by Marie Benedict
An explosive novel of history's most notorious sisters, one of whom will have to choose: her country or her family?

Members Recommend

River Sing Me Home
    by Eleanor Shearer

A remarkable debut about a mother's gripping journey across the Caribbean to find her stolen children in the aftermath of slavery.

This Other Eden
    by Paul Harding

A novel inspired by the true story of Malaga Island from the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of Tinkers.

Margot
    by Wendell Steavenson

A young woman struggles to break free of her upper-class upbringing amid the whirlwind years of the sexual revolution.

It's A G T Me

Beliefs are what divide people. Doubt unites them