What readers think of Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, plus links to write your own review.

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison X
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

Apr 2000, 256 pages

Apr 2001, 272 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Laura S.

Excellent
I loved this book so much!! it is my favorite book, i got all the girls in my class to read it!! and they all loved it too!!
Lucy

ok
ma boo

this book is very funny. I love it. I need to read the next part because it is very interested
Caitlin

I love the series just a couple minutes ago i finished on the brightside i'm now the girlfriend of a sex god and i ran to the computer as fast as i could to find out which one came next (third). Ooooooooooooo i love them sooo much so sexy, fun and hilarious! Grrrrrr i must read the next one!!!!
Nicole

OMG I loved this book like i sometimes find myself using georgia's words like when i was talking to my friends about what i was should wear to the the dance she said don't go naked and i'm all like I think i'll just show up in my nuddy pants!
missy

it was good
allison

i love it
grndaychick

This book was really great. Some of the experiences that Georgia had, I have had also. i was like...OMG this is like my biography or something! LOL!

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...

The Mitford Affair
by Marie Benedict
An explosive novel of history's most notorious sisters, one of whom will have to choose: her country or her family?

Members Recommend

Exiles
    by Jane Harper

A captivating new mystery from New York Times bestselling and award-winning author Jane Harper.

Wade in the Water
    by Nyani Nkrumah

A gripping debut novel of female power and vulnerability, race, and class set in a small Mississippi town in the early 1980s.

River Sing Me Home
    by Eleanor Shearer

A remarkable debut about a mother's gripping journey across the Caribbean to find her stolen children in the aftermath of slavery.

It's A G T Me

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.