What readers think of Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, plus links to write your own review.

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson

by Louise Rennison

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison X
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison

Apr 2000, 256 pages

Apr 2001, 272 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

AngusThongsLover

This book was fantastic! An absolute must-read for any teenage girl who likes to laugh and for many teenage boys as well. Even adults would crack up at the fab-fabbity-fab-fab hilariousness of the entire series. I highly recommend all of them as they are my favorite books. The first is my absolute favorite, but they are all wonderful.

The book is the diary of Georgia Nicholson, a 14-year-old girl in England. With an amazingly funny sense of humor, her sarcasm is very funny as well as when she is being serious. While reading this book, I've laughed, I've cried (but I've only cried because I was laughing so hard!)
Poo head from bum land

Gr8 book...ooo laa laa
CantWaitToFly

This book was sooooooooooooo FUNNY i couldnt stop laughing

thought it was GRRRRREAT

Renningson is "double cool w/ nobs!"

Great lingo in the book

Fabitty fab fab if you like english novels and you're from america(it's helps you get some of the LLLLLLLLLLINGO)

I LOVED IT(i've actually read all of the series and i recommend them all)

this book is good for teen girls and also some teen guys...but not all teen guys would like it

also- i recommend the english series- "Mates, Dates, And Inflatable Bras"- just as funny, a must read!

Viel

Oh wow. Sacre bleu! (hahahaha) I'm 16 now, and I read the book when I was 14. Even though I didn't understand about half the words in the book (thank you, Georgia, for thoughtfully making that damn good glossary at the back of the book!), I say this book ROCKS! I was getting tired of all the serious books and when I came across this one.. my, my was it great! This book is totally hilarious! I love the language and all the comments from Georgia. I am certainly looking forward to more confessions of Georgia Nicholson! Louise Rennison is sooo cool!!
ao

This is SUCH a great book!!! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good laugh. It explores all of the mistakes a young tenage girl makes. I think that it makes you look back onto your life as a yong teenager and question..."was I that extreme?" And all you parents, don't be frightened by the title. Its a great book for I think 12-16 and then I know that ages 20- up would also enjoy having a good laugh at Georgia and a good trip down memory lane. It is a great book and I highly recommend it!
Gena

I can't beleive how good the book was..

I could relate pretty much everything around myself..

it was so good..

I would reckomend it o any girl..

my mum didnt want me to read it at first but then she had a little peak and completley changed her mind..
Aliasgirl

I book rocks! Georgia is the COOLEST!
mel

great book

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...

The Love of My Life
by Rosie Walsh
An up-all-night love story wrapped in a mystery from the New York Times bestselling author of Ghosted.

Members Recommend

This Other Eden
    by Paul Harding

A novel inspired by the true story of Malaga Island from the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of Tinkers.

Moonrise Over New Jessup
    by Jamila Minnicks

"Jamila Minnicks pulled me into pages of history I'd never turned before."—Barbara Kingsolver

River Sing Me Home
    by Eleanor Shearer

A remarkable debut about a mother's gripping journey across the Caribbean to find her stolen children in the aftermath of slavery.

It's A G T Me

Finishing second in the Olympics gets you silver. Finishing second in politics gets you oblivion.