Reader reviews and comments on Small Steps, plus links to write your own review.

Small Steps

Jan 2008, 288 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for Small Steps

Cookies

nice book
Best book ever yay :) Keep on reading books by Louis Sachar, great for book reports and author studies :D
Celest

small steps
This is a really good book. As it starts to seem everyone is happy....you turn the page and boom. Some one is upset. Turns out alright in the end though.
Melanie Hackworth

Great read for middle school students
I teach 8th grade language arts, and although it is an easy read, it has captured my students attention from start to finish. I am reading it for the first time as well, and I have to say… I live it! Sachar has a great sense of humor, and the story really draws you in! Great book:-)
Tim

small steps review
This is my favorite book of all time. I want to read it over and over again. Louis Sachar should write another book about someone else after they get out of camp green lake. It would be really good if Louis Sachar wrote a book about Zero and Stanley after they were released.
dee

No Lie !
Holes was the best book I'd ever read in my whole life! And then when I heard about Small Steps and finally got my hands on it I was pleased. Louis Sachar.. you are great!
Cristal

young reader
I'm only 13 years old and I have read this book may times. I absolutely fell in love with it. The story and plot line is just wonderful.
synth

awsome
Louis Sachar, you're book was awesome. It gives great detail. You should write another book, this time about Squid.
anonymous

Holes
One of the best books I ever read. Perfect for those who like books that have to be read twice to understand.

• Book Jacket: An American Summer
    An American Summer
    by Alex Kotlowitz
    As a Chicagoan, I've become used to the most common reactions when I'm traveling and tell someone ...
  • Book Jacket: The Sun Is a Compass
    The Sun Is a Compass
    by Caroline Van Hemert
    Caroline Van Hemert fell in love with her future husband, Pat, in 2001, discovering they shared a ...
  • Book Jacket: Women Talking
    Women Talking
    by Miriam Toews
    Miriam Toews' Women Talking is a circadian novel, unfolding over a span of just a few hours and ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...

Courting Mr. Lincoln
    by Louis Bayard

A master storyteller at the height of his powers, delivers a page-turning tale of love, longing, and forbidden possibilities.

D-Day Girls
    by Sarah Rose

The dramatic story of the extraordinary women recruited by Britain's elite spy agency to help pave the way for Allied victory.

Book Club
An American Marriage
by Tayari Jones

A masterpiece of storytelling, and a 2018 Oprah's Book Club Selection.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Women Rowing North

The instant New York Times bestseller

A guide to wisdom, authenticity, and bliss for women as they age.

A B Penny A T U