What readers think of Small Steps, plus links to write your own review.

Small Steps

Jan 2008, 288 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for Small Steps

Cookies

nice book
Best book ever yay :) Keep on reading books by Louis Sachar, great for book reports and author studies :D
Celest

small steps
This is a really good book. As it starts to seem everyone is happy....you turn the page and boom. Some one is upset. Turns out alright in the end though.
Melanie Hackworth

Great read for middle school students
I teach 8th grade language arts, and although it is an easy read, it has captured my students attention from start to finish. I am reading it for the first time as well, and I have to say… I live it! Sachar has a great sense of humor, and the story really draws you in! Great book:-)
Tim

small steps review
This is my favorite book of all time. I want to read it over and over again. Louis Sachar should write another book about someone else after they get out of camp green lake. It would be really good if Louis Sachar wrote a book about Zero and Stanley after they were released.
dee

No Lie !
Holes was the best book I'd ever read in my whole life! And then when I heard about Small Steps and finally got my hands on it I was pleased. Louis Sachar.. you are great!
Cristal

young reader
I'm only 13 years old and I have read this book may times. I absolutely fell in love with it. The story and plot line is just wonderful.
synth

awsome
Louis Sachar, you're book was awesome. It gives great detail. You should write another book, this time about Squid.
anonymous

Holes
One of the best books I ever read. Perfect for those who like books that have to be read twice to understand.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Most Precious Substance on Earth
    The Most Precious Substance on Earth
    by Shashi Bhat
    Think of all the worst parts of puberty — all the moments you partially miss or brood about ...
    Lightning Strike
    by William Kent Krueger
    It is the summer of 1963 in Tamarack County, Minnesota. Just outside the small town of Aurora, ...
  • Book Jacket: Bitch
    Bitch
    by Lucy Cooke
    In middle school biology class, many of us were told that men hunt and women nest, that testosterone...
  • Book Jacket: Jackie & Me
    Jackie & Me
    by Louis Bayard
    Louis Bayard's Jackie & Me offers a fictionalized version of the early relationship between John F. ...

Members Recommend

Widowland
    by C. J. Carey

A thrilling feminist dystopian novel set in an alternate 1950s Britain under the control of the Third Reich.

Dirt Creek
    by Hayley Scrivenor

"A heart-wrenching mystery, Scrivenor's remarkable sense of place brings Dirt Creek to life. A stellar debut."
    —Jane Harper,

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

I Wishes W H B W R