Reader reviews and comments on Small Steps, plus links to write your own review.

by Louis Sachar

Small Steps by Louis Sachar X
Small Steps by Louis Sachar

Jan 2006, 272 pages
    Jan 2008, 288 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for Small Steps

victoria

lives
I think of this book as a black boy trying not to get into trouble with his friend. He is trying to really turn his life around and he does not act like people think he does. He 's trying to make a difference in his life from camp green lake.
Nick

Yah
This book was so good I could hardly put it down except when I didn't want to read it. If I had to pick one book in the world this would be the one but if I got to pick two I'd pick Holes and Small Steps, but I don't have so I pick all of his books.
Lucy

Great
The people of England luv this book. I'm only young and I found it in my school library, i started reading it and I got a little bit confused but still caught up with it towards the end. I luv romantic things but not to soppy, so this book is A+ Kaira Deleon is funny!
Brandon Burke

Small Steps
I read this book in school and I loved it. It was such a good book, and I love books that tells what the title means in the ends. good job Louis Sachar.
Jenna Sanken

Small Steps
This book was intriguing and unbeliveable. A fabulous addition to the Holes series. Kids' mouths will drop at this book filled with many feelings including love, hatred, lying, anger and many more. So many suprises and a bond between two seperate stoerotypes.-Jenna & Morgan Post
Coolcicada

AWSOME!!!
This book is an awsome addition to Louis Sachar's collection. Very hearttouching story, great read for ppls.
Beena

Small Steps
I thought this book was good. I couldn't stop reading it so I read it in an hour!!! I liked the ups and downs of the book and how X-ray returned to the story.
J-Dog

good
This was a good book. It was very exciting. I loved how they told the meaning of the title at the end of the book! Great job Louis Sachar

• Book Jacket: Courting Mr. Lincoln
    Courting Mr. Lincoln
    by Louis Bayard
    19 out of 21 of our First Impression Reviewers rated Louis Bayard's latest novel, Courting Mr. ...
    Transcription
    by Kate Atkinson
    Over her two-decade-plus career, Kate Atkinson has reinvented herself as a writer several times by ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhalation
    Exhalation
    by Ted Chiang
    Exhalation is an assemblage of nine short stories and novellas written by Ted Chiang, a computer ...
  • Book Jacket: Disappearing Earth
    Disappearing Earth
    by Julia Phillips
    On the remote peninsula of Kamchatka—tucked away on the far eastern corner of Russia and ...

Women Rowing North
    by Mary Pipher

The Guest Book
    by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
    Entertainment Weekly

Book Club
Her Kind of Case
by Jeanne Winer

A highly-recommended emotion-filled legal drama with three starred reviews!

Win Miracle Creek

My husband asked me to lie. Not a big lie...

A thrilling debut novel for fans of Liane Moriarty and Celeste Ng.

I I T S Form O F