Reader reviews and comments on Small Steps, plus links to write your own review.

by Louis Sachar

Small Steps by Louis Sachar X
Small Steps by Louis Sachar

Jan 2006, 272 pages
    Jan 2008, 288 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for Small Steps

victoria

lives
I think of this book as a black boy trying not to get into trouble with his friend. He is trying to really turn his life around and he does not act like people think he does. He 's trying to make a difference in his life from camp green lake.
Nick

Yah
This book was so good I could hardly put it down except when I didn't want to read it. If I had to pick one book in the world this would be the one but if I got to pick two I'd pick Holes and Small Steps, but I don't have so I pick all of his books.
Lucy

Great
The people of England luv this book. I'm only young and I found it in my school library, i started reading it and I got a little bit confused but still caught up with it towards the end. I luv romantic things but not to soppy, so this book is A+ Kaira Deleon is funny!
Brandon Burke

Small Steps
I read this book in school and I loved it. It was such a good book, and I love books that tells what the title means in the ends. good job Louis Sachar.
Jenna Sanken

Small Steps
This book was intriguing and unbeliveable. A fabulous addition to the Holes series. Kids' mouths will drop at this book filled with many feelings including love, hatred, lying, anger and many more. So many suprises and a bond between two seperate stoerotypes.-Jenna & Morgan Post
Coolcicada

AWSOME!!!
This book is an awsome addition to Louis Sachar's collection. Very hearttouching story, great read for ppls.
Beena

Small Steps
I thought this book was good. I couldn't stop reading it so I read it in an hour!!! I liked the ups and downs of the book and how X-ray returned to the story.
J-Dog

good
This was a good book. It was very exciting. I loved how they told the meaning of the title at the end of the book! Great job Louis Sachar

• Book Jacket: The Liar
    The Liar
    by Ayelet Gundar-Goshen
    The Liar is a book that will make its readers uncomfortable by design; set in modern-day Israel, it ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dutch House
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

There are a few times in life when you leap up and the past that you'd been standing on falls away ...

• Book Jacket: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
    The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
    by Kim Michele Richardson
    A loyal animal companion, treks through gorgeous but forbidding wilderness, glimpses of larger ...
  • Book Jacket: Where the Light Enters
    Where the Light Enters
    by Sara Donati
    In this thrilling follow-up to The Gilded Hour, doctors Sophie and Anna Savard take on a baffling ...

The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste

"A brilliant novel, lyrically lifting history towards myth. It's also compulsively readable."
    —Salman Rushdie

Motherhood So White
    by Nefertiti Austin

A heartwarming memoir of motherhood and adoption told through an African American lens.

Win The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

An enchanting story for fans of The Little Paris Bookshop and The Elegance of the Hedgehog.

L, Damn L, A S