Reader reviews and comments on Small Steps, plus links to write your own review.

Small Steps

by Louis Sachar

Small Steps by Louis Sachar X
Small Steps by Louis Sachar

Jan 2006, 272 pages
    Jan 2008, 288 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for Small Steps

Sydney

Louis Sachar is very, Holey.
Sachar, you've done it again, wrote another awesome book. All you have to do now is make a Small Steps movie! I'm positive young readers will want to watch it. I would, I know that for a fact. So Sachar, keep it up.
Battouty

Great!
This is a great book.
And the loser who spelled whole 'hole' is a failure.
LOL
Anyways its a great book
10/10
lolo

awsome book
I liked the book. On a scale from 1-5 I would pick 5. My hole school is supposed to read it to write a book report on it. You did it again Sacher, another awesome book.
Kmp123

awesome
This book rocked - it was great. I have a book report on it i can't wait to write it - the best book i ever read
Robert Daugherty

Small Steps
Small Steps is a good book for children all over the world because: 1. It teaches kids if you ever go somewhere bad you still have a chance to change it just like Armpit. 2. By taking Small Steps it can lead you somewhere big. 3. No matter if you have bad friends that lead you to something bad you always take Small Steps.
helan

COOL
I really enjoy this book. I look forward to write an essay to the 2nd book of small steps. Wow better than first.
Mikayla Wyatt

Awesome
Before I read this book many people told me that it was a good book. I read it one day and was amazed. I wanted to be a writer when I grew up. I started to let that dream go away until I read Holes. I truly am going to stick with my dream. Louis Sachar is truly amazing. I'm not that easy when you went me to stick with something,but you did Louis. If you can keep me to stick with me dream you got to be amazing. Words can't express how happy and excited I am to continue my dream, Louis i love the books you write and the wide spread of imagination you have. A 11 year old girl is looking up to you and you should be greatly happy.
kk

small steps
It's so good i cant stop reading it

Ordinary Girls
    by Jaquira Díaz

Reminiscent of Tara Westover's Educate and Roxane Gay's Hunger--a memoir that reads as electrically as a novel.

The Seine
    by Elaine Sciolino

"A soulful, transformative voyage along the body of water that defines the City of Light."
    —Lauren Collins

Win The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

An enchanting story for fans of The Little Paris Bookshop and The Elegance of the Hedgehog.

L, Damn L, A S