Reader reviews and comments on The Penderwicks, plus links to write your own review.

A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy

the pendetwicks is great
Its an amazing book!
Amanda Martin (12/11/11)

The Penderwicks
The Penderwicks is my favorite book of all time. And thats all I am going to say. If you want to hear more, the only advice I can give you is, READ IT.
Hannah Battle (01/27/11)

The Penderwicks
Really I think saying " Murder" is like kids and should be used in all her books. Please Jeanne don't stop that! Your books are my favorite (and I've read lots of books!) Thank you so much for The Penderwicks!

And I like all the characters!

Down with Dexter!!!!!
Hannazo (12/06/10)

Penderwicks reveiw
This book is awesome. My friend gave it to me for my birthday in like... 3rd grade!! I remember thinking it was the lamest present until I actually read it! My Dad helped me read it. I don't remember too much about it, but I remember it was good!! READ IT!!!! :)
Jazz (12/05/10)

I love this book, it is probably the best book i have ever read. It is so touching and sometimes I wish my sisters where like that. My favorite characters are either Jane or Batty. If you haven't read this book you´re really missing out. I read it again and again.
hi (07/18/10)

This is my favorite book. If you liked it, read The Penderwicks on Gardam Street!
bob snarly (04/07/10)

It was cool
Sky (12/01/09)

the penderwicks
I absolutely loved this book so much! My favorite character is Skye.... she has the same name as me ! This book is great if you haven't read it you should!

• Book Jacket: Women & Power