Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares X
The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Caroline (02/14/05)

This was an awesome book! I loved it soo much and all of my friends are reading. I'm dying to get the second one! I love all of the girls and I especially enjoy reading about Bridget. I highly recommend it to you! I am in 8th grade and I think this is a great book for 7th- 12th grade girls! It has romance, sports, tears, and everything that you want in a great book. I hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous (02/13/05)

best book i have read in a long long time...im so excited for the movie!
Livvy Briggs (02/13/05)

I don't read to much but my mom got me this book and i started reading it and chouldn't put it down i love it !!!!
Anonymous (02/10/05)

I was 16 when I read this book and I thought I would be to old to enjoy it, but I did this is one of those books where even if your are older or younger than the intended audience you can still enjoy it and relate to at least one of the characters in the book.
Brittany (02/09/05)

this book made me cry and laugh i loved it
Bryttany (02/07/05)

I aboslutley love this book! exspecially Bridget! She Reminds me of what i want to be! shes awesome! the book gives you the suspense of when she goes out side and when shes w/ eric!
Missy (02/06/05)

Fantastic! Relates to a teenagers life.
danielle (01/17/05)

I love this book

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie