Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Caroline (02/14/05)

This was an awesome book! I loved it soo much and all of my friends are reading. I'm dying to get the second one! I love all of the girls and I especially enjoy reading about Bridget. I highly recommend it to you! I am in 8th grade and I think this is a great book for 7th- 12th grade girls! It has romance, sports, tears, and everything that you want in a great book. I hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous (02/13/05)

best book i have read in a long long time...im so excited for the movie!
Livvy Briggs (02/13/05)

I don't read to much but my mom got me this book and i started reading it and chouldn't put it down i love it !!!!
Anonymous (02/10/05)

I was 16 when I read this book and I thought I would be to old to enjoy it, but I did this is one of those books where even if your are older or younger than the intended audience you can still enjoy it and relate to at least one of the characters in the book.
Brittany (02/09/05)

this book made me cry and laugh i loved it
Bryttany (02/07/05)

I aboslutley love this book! exspecially Bridget! She Reminds me of what i want to be! shes awesome! the book gives you the suspense of when she goes out side and when shes w/ eric!
Missy (02/06/05)

Fantastic! Relates to a teenagers life.
danielle (01/17/05)

I love this book

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things.

O My D B