Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares X
The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Kaci (05/07/05)

The Best
This book is the best book ever! It is like no other.
I saw my friend reading it at school, and she could not even talk to me because she was so into the book. I decided I might read it after her, and I did. I LOVED it!
If you are a teenage girl and have lots of Drama in your life, you too will like the book.
anonomyus(spelled wrong) (04/24/05)

u have 2 read this book!
i really loved this book! i cannnot wait until i read the 3rd one and watch the movie! the four characters in this book i could really relate 2! i think that evrybody should at least try to attempt to read this booK!
nicole (02/26/05)

this book is awsome because it is different and no auther can beat it! ann brasher is the best auther ever ! so read the books over and over again
Anonymous (02/26/05)

omg it this was an awsome book. i can relate to all of the girls. but my favorite was bridget cause she had the most romance going on at the time and my favorite books are romance books. in the second book i like lena and bridget cause all the things that happen with lena were really awsome but sad at the same time. im in 7th grade and i could not put the book down at all lol. i cant wait to read the 3rd one im dieing!!!!! but i seriuosly cant wait to see the movie this summer.
Sadie (02/25/05)

This book is awesome, but my fav. is the 2nd book. Iwas a very dissapointed with the 3rd book though.
I just learned that THERE WILL BE A FOURTH BOOK!!!!
Brianne (02/19/05)

I LOVED these books! I read the first two within a week and the third one in a day! (and im not a big reader) You relate to each girl and can't wait until you hear more about the one you relate to at that moment. All of them deal with life, death, love, lust, friendship, and everything in between. You see them grow and change into their own selves. You cheer them on and keep trying to tell them to do what they r doing differently (even though you would do the same thing). They are books that anyone could enjoy. I am 15 and love them and my 31 year old step-mom cant wait for me to finish so that she can read them too. I dont think there is goin to be a 4th book but if there was there would be no doubt in my mind that i would buy it and read it just as fast as the others.
Katie (02/19/05)

hey i love these three books sadly i do not think a fourth is coming out I wish that i could read about these girls forever, their lives are so addicting to read about Brovo Ann Brashares!!
Shannon (02/19/05)

I loved this book!!! It is the best book I've read for girls in a long time! It's a really good book for girls seventh grade and older because it has a lot of personal things that I can relate to such as love, wanting, friends, and being independent. I just finished the second and third book, too. All three books are awesome and I hope Anne keeps writing them. I can't wait to see the movie this summer.

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund