Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares X
The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Alexis Cheperuk (10/04/04)

This is the BEST book ever... i loved it sooo much!!! i wanna read the second summer of the traveling pants
laura (10/02/04)

I loved this book. It dealt with four very different teenage girlsand made u feel a part of their amazing friendship and adventure.
gillian (09/26/04)

this is the most amazing book i have ever read!!! ci luved the story and found the characters to be very relateable. i myself am bridgets long lost twin. its a heart warming story that really touched me. all my friends have read it(and luved it)even my teacher read it after she noticed all of us reading it. if u could only read 1 book this is the 1!!!
Sam (09/24/04)

This book is so good, oh my gosh, I loved it!!! The story is so easy to follow yet the details so intricate; I loved every minute of it and at the end was left screaming for more. Luckily, the 2nd book came out; but now I'm waiting for the 3rd one to come out in January. I give them 5 stars and I reccommend them to everyone who's looking for a fun, fast-paced, enjoyable read!!!
Kreme (09/24/04)

i really loved the first book. it kept me reading the whole day. the second one was also real good and had many surprising parts.
Maria (09/23/04)

Omg, this book was the best book i ever read. I can't wait for the third one! :)
brittany (09/21/04)

I loved it...read the second one its soooo good!
katy (09/20/04)

this book kept y interset all the way through and not a lot of books do that for me. i dont really like to read unless the book is realy good and my friend gave this to me and said it was really good so i thought i would give it a try. i read the first chapter and i was hucked. i couldnt put the book down. it is one of the best books i have ever read and now im goin to read the second one.

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund