Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

The Tiger Rising

by Kate DiCamillo

The Tiger Rising

Mar 2001, 128 pages
    Aug 2002, 128 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

Elle (01/01/04)

A beautiful story of pain and friendship.
qui (10/14/03)

this book just sucked
brooke (04/08/03)

Best book
Jeannie (03/07/03)

This is a great book! I have nothing to say, Kate DiCamillio did a great job on this book. I enjoyed it very much because right from the first page I was hooked in. I don't want to tell you the story just read, it is awesome.
Karen (02/01/03)

I think this book is okay. I was a little disappointed. It seemed like a short story and was too long. I do like how the Rob and his father opened up in the end.
marmi (01/27/03)

The language in this book is very vivid. The author uses the five senses and halps you feel what is going on. Even though you could guess the ending...when it occured you were still shocked.
Kymberli (12/12/02)

I think this book is good because it shows you need to be indipendent and need to show your feelings not lock them up.
Winton Smith (11/25/02)

This book is the defined volume of terror. It is bad, to say the least. The author seemed to make the children act like 2-year olds. This is a book that should be avoided at all costs.

One Month Free Membership

Boy Erased
    by Garrard Conley

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

Underground Airlines