Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

The Tiger Rising

Aug 2002, 128 pages

There are currently 38 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

Silvia (09/28/05)

THe Tiger Rising
I thin i's a excellent book which I would defenetly recommend to everyone, especially those who tove to read. I's not boring and very enjoyable for people of all ages.I love it!!!
Josh moyer (02/20/05)

this is a great book. It has a very bold story line.
Aaron Wang (01/04/05)

This book was great it made me cry! It is so full of feeling and emotions that is so unbelievably sorrowful. I highly reccommend it to those who love to read. How could others out there give this wonderful book a 1? What's so bad about this book that you didn't like? Tiger Rising should be read by kids of all ages.
hannah w. (12/30/04)

It seems to me that everyone who rates this either gives it a 1 or a 5. All in all, it was great, but it did leave you with an empty feeling inside of you, like the story got done before it started. Oh yeah, I would recomend this for people who aren't allowed to say 'sucked'.
kim (11/12/04)

I think that if someone reads this over and over they would have soooo much joy that they could dance in front of the biggest crowd ever!
Liza (11/12/04)

I think this book sould be read by everybody! it was so great I read it 3 times in 1 week.
Emily (11/01/04)

It is a great book! I love The Tiger Rising .! I recommened it to everyone!
rose (06/08/04)

I read it in One day

• Book Jacket: A Death of No Importance
    A Death of No Importance
    by Mariah Fredericks
    Bringing the reader deep into the intrigue and privilege of the most elite boudoirs, A Death of No ...
  • Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Ruth Fitzmaurice

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes