Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

The Tiger Rising

by Kate DiCamillo

The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo

Mar 2001, 128 pages
    Aug 2002, 128 pages

There are currently 37 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

Winton Smith (11/25/02)

This book is the defined volume of terror. It is bad, to say the least. The author seemed to make the children act like 2-year olds. This is a book that should be avoided at all costs.
Melissa (10/28/02)

This is a wonderful book because it shows us that feelings need to be share and let them free from our hearts. It is a beautiful story of a sad boy and a very independent girl.
Ryan (10/03/02)

This book is great, read it in a couple of days. Wish she would write a sequel.
Ryan (06/01/02)

Bd book!!!
vicki (03/05/02)

This book should have been the Newberry winner. It is a beauty. It is a great read for the age group and would be an awesome introduction in teaching theme. My six year old daughter and I cried throughout. Simply beautiful.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

To win without risk is to triumph without glory

O My D B