MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

by Kate DiCamillo

Mar 2001, 128 pages
    Aug 2002, 128 pages

There are currently 36 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

Anas (08/11/10)

about feeling
I like this book because it has a lot of feeling especially when Rob's dad killed the tiger. I learned that you shouldn't keep your feeling inside you but you share them with people you trust. I highly recommend this book for every one.
rocker2009(not my real name) (02/22/10)

AWESOME BOOK
I liked this book because it was the only book that I couldn't put down, and the story line was awesome and was the best.
Evan (03/18/08)

Touching Hearts
This book has touch my heart,it has taken books to an all new level for me. The thoughts that came to mind as read the book.I recommend this book to anyone anywhere. The literary devices used in this story flow perfectly with the story.I couldn't have picked a better book to read. To me writing a sequel to this book would fulfill many people's wishes including mine.
NoName (05/28/07)

OK....
I thought this book was magnificent in expressing feelings throughout. I truly enjoyed reading the book. Even as short as it is, it still has a lot of detailed things and really emphasizes in the color of feeling. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.
Meldon (02/02/07)

Tiger Rising
This book is about a boy named Rob who disovers a tiger and a girl named Sistine. Soon Rob and Sistine unlocks the Tiger and changes everything. I recommend this book to grade 5s.
Sherry (01/29/07)

The Tiger Rising
This is really good book.I like it. This is the best book I've ever read!!! And I like Kate dicamillo
Silvia (09/28/05)

THe Tiger Rising
I thin i's a excellent book which I would defenetly recommend to everyone, especially those who tove to read. I's not boring and very enjoyable for people of all ages.I love it!!!
Josh moyer (02/20/05)

this is a great book. It has a very bold story line.

• Book Jacket: The Never-Open Desert Diner
    The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
  • Book Jacket: The Vanishing Velazquez
    The Vanishing Velazquez
    by Laura Cumming
    Author Laura Cumming spins out a tale of obsession and ruin in her latest book, The Vanishing Vel&#...
    The Fair Fight
    by Anna Freeman
    Anna Freeman's debut novel, The Fair Fight, highlights the world of boxing in England during ...
Win The 100 Year Miracle

50 Copies to Give Away!

The 100 Year Miracle is a rich, enthralling novel, full of great characters.

The Fair Fight
by Anna Freeman

A page-turning novel set in the world of 18th century female pugilists.

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

H Now B C?