Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

1st to die
So thrilling!
'net

1st To Die
Being a first time reader of James Paterson, I was referred by a friend to give him a try. Well, 1st To Die was a book I couldn't put down. The suspense, angles and twists had everything to keep me interested. The only negative I can say is at the end regarding the lead characters love interest. Very disappointed.I wanted to put the book down and say, forget it. But I continued and it turned out OK, but it left me knowing that person wouldn't continue in the series of the Women's Murder Club books. With all that said though, I will by the next in the series, I'm hooked.
emochick

Best Muder Book
This is the best murder book I have read since Along Came A Spider. This was a thriller I could not put down!
Jessica

this book was a wonderfully thrilling and exciting piece of work. I definitely hope for a sequael.
Charli

this was the BEST book I have EVER read and it was my first James Patterson book so now iam looking forward to reading the other books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Micayla

When I started reading this book I couldn't stop. It is the BEST book I have EVER read!
Stephanie

This was the first James Patterson book. It was amazing. It was able to touch my emotions and it made me cry several times. James Patterson is a wonderful novelist. If you enjoyed this book read his When the Wind Blows and The Lake House if you already haven't.

Enjoy!!:)
Courtney

AWESOME!!!!I HATE reading, but my friend talked me into ready this book. It was incredible I couldnt put it down!!!!

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Anatomy of a Miracle