What readers think of 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

1st to die
So thrilling!
'net

1st To Die
Being a first time reader of James Paterson, I was referred by a friend to give him a try. Well, 1st To Die was a book I couldn't put down. The suspense, angles and twists had everything to keep me interested. The only negative I can say is at the end regarding the lead characters love interest. Very disappointed.I wanted to put the book down and say, forget it. But I continued and it turned out OK, but it left me knowing that person wouldn't continue in the series of the Women's Murder Club books. With all that said though, I will by the next in the series, I'm hooked.
emochick

Best Muder Book
This is the best murder book I have read since Along Came A Spider. This was a thriller I could not put down!
Jessica

this book was a wonderfully thrilling and exciting piece of work. I definitely hope for a sequael.
Charli

this was the BEST book I have EVER read and it was my first James Patterson book so now iam looking forward to reading the other books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Micayla

When I started reading this book I couldn't stop. It is the BEST book I have EVER read!
Stephanie

This was the first James Patterson book. It was amazing. It was able to touch my emotions and it made me cry several times. James Patterson is a wonderful novelist. If you enjoyed this book read his When the Wind Blows and The Lake House if you already haven't.

Enjoy!!:)
Courtney

AWESOME!!!!I HATE reading, but my friend talked me into ready this book. It was incredible I couldnt put it down!!!!

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Klara and the Sun
    Klara and the Sun
    by Kazuo Ishiguro
    Klara and the Sun by Nobel Prize-winning author Kazuo Ishiguro drops the reader into a fictional ...
  • Book Jacket: The Lost Apothecary
    The Lost Apothecary
    by Sarah Penner
    Sarah Penner's debut novel The Lost Apothecary was rated 4 or 5 stars by 22 of our 23 First ...
  • Book Jacket: The Spymaster of Baghdad
    The Spymaster of Baghdad
    by Margaret Coker
    For the last 17 years, the country of Iraq has known almost constant violence and political upheaval...
  • Book Jacket: Hades, Argentina
    Hades, Argentina
    by Daniel Loedel
    Daniel Loedel's debut novel, Hades, Argentina, opens in 1986 when we meet Tomás Orillo, a young...

Smalltime
    by Russell Shorto

Family secrets emerge as a best-selling author dives into the history of the mob in small-town America.

The Northern Reach
    by W.S. Winslow

What is the weight of the stories we choose to tell...and the burdens of those we hide?

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win Band of Sisters

Band of Sisters
by Lauren Willig

"A crackling portrayal of everyday American heroines…A triumph."
— Fiona Davis