What readers think of 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die by James Patterson X
1st To Die by James Patterson

Mar 2001, 432 pages

Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 30 reader reviews for 1st To Die

Kenny1

The best book I have ever read!!! I recommend it to anyone!
Tim

1st to Die - Quick review
Pros:

Well written, teriffic sub-plots
Very hard to put down
Ending believable and realistic

Cons:

Very very end (with Nick) was ridiculous and has been done 100 times before, leave that last bit out and it's a 5 out of 5
jim m.

confused by the ending, did he or didn't he?
I am not a huge fiction reader, but found this gripping, and then was disappointed and confused by the ending.
Michelle

Enjoyed it and love the murder club but not a favorite from James Patterson
I really enjoyed this book very much but was hoping that things turned out different in the end with her love interest! The book I really enjoyed by this author is When The Wind Blows!! I loved the story from beginning to end!! I am just now reading the sequel ( I wasn't aware until a few days ago that a sequel to the story exsisted! ) I am really enjoying it thus far!!! I will let you know what I think when I'm through with it. If you have the same taste in authors as I do, ( since I love alot of James Pattersons work, ) I suggest that you read Odd Thomas, and Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz. I also loved some of the books by Michael Connelly in the Harry Bosch Series!! The books called The Poet and The Narrows were great!! Hope I could be of some help to readers looking for a good read!!!
Jaws Noel

This book was great! All the twists and turns kept you thinking and plotting and trying to figure out just what was going on. But the end is dissapointing...maybe Lindsey deserved alittle happiness in her life. Even though, I have to say that the end made it seem like a sequel was coming out. Like maybe the world would hear more about the Murder Club....?
Mattie

Another BRILLIANT written book by James Paterson. An easy to read suspensfull book that i recommend for all.
unanimous

i liked the book but i really didn't like the ending or the final twist let's say ...... I really really didn't like that part I mean i was looking forward to finally a good ending.....I agree with Sue's review from april, 2002 .

Note from BookBrowse: This review has been edited to remove elements that would spoil the plot for people who have not yet read this book.
Raphael

The book was okay, it did keep me intrested but i sense to much of Sue Grafton. Alot of similarities to "A Is For Alibi".

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...
  • Book Jacket: All the Lonely People
    All the Lonely People
    by Mike Gayle
    Mike Gayle's charming novel All the Lonely People introduces us to Hubert Bird, an 82-year-old ...
  • Book Jacket: Perish
    Perish
    by LaToya Watkins
    It's a commonly cited fact that many perpetrators of sexual abuse, particularly men, are victims of ...

The Ways We Hide
by Kristina McMorris

Members Recommend

Natural History
    by Andrea Barrett

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

Book Club Giveaway!