What readers think of Walk Two Moons, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

May 1994, 280 pages

Jul 1996, 280 pages

There are currently 140 reader reviews for Walk Two Moons

Jenny

This is one of the best books I have ever read!!!
Gina

Jeena how can u say that this book is boring, this is one of the greatest books that I have ever read. You must have not read it to the end.
Lindsay

This book is sssssssso kool the way one story uncovers another story, but I almost cried at the end when
Sal's Grandmother died.
Katlyn Peterson

I LOVE IT
Kirstin

I looove this book! i think its time for me to read more of Sharon Creech's work
Kaitlyn

I loved the book! It was awsome to read a exciting book. I liked how it had two storys at once. It was an anventurous book. some books loose my interest right away but this book kept my interest the whole time.
Emily

This book was the best! I love Sharon Creech's books! She is absolutely the best author ever to live!
amanda

this was one of the best books i ever read! i could not put it down. I thought that it was really neat because it was a mystery as well as reallistic fiction. i love sharon creechs work and i think u will to!

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The Postcard
    The Postcard
    by Anne Berest
    Anne Berest's The Postcard — with an elegant translation from the French by Tina Cover &...
    Elektra
    by Jennifer Saint
    Few cultures in history mastered the art of tragedy quite like the ancient Greeks. And very few ...
  • Book Jacket: Salvage This World
    Salvage This World
    by Michael Farris Smith
    In the near-future universe of Michael Farris Smith's Salvage This World, life-threatening ...
  • Book Jacket: Where Coyotes Howl
    Where Coyotes Howl
    by Sandra Dallas
    Where Coyotes Howl may appear to be a classically conventional historical novel — a wide-eyed ...

The First Conspiracy
by Brad Meltzer & Josh Mensch
A remarkable and previously untold piece of American history—the secret plot to kill George Washington

Members Recommend

The Little Italian Hotel
    by Phaedra Patrick

Sunny, tender and brimming with charm, The Little Italian Hotel explores marriage, identity and reclaiming the present moment.

Win This Book
Win Girlfriend on Mars

30 Copies to Give Away!

A funny and poignant debut novel that skewers billionaire-funded space travel in a love story of interplanetary proportions.

Y S M Back A I'll S Y