Reader reviews and comments on The God of Small Things, plus links to write your own review.

The God of Small Things

by Arundhati Roy

The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy X
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy

May 1997, 321 pages
    May 1998, 321 pages

There are currently 55 reader reviews for The God of Small Things

Ann Marie Stock (07/23/02)

I was given this book to read as an English Assignment. I think her writing style and descriptive form make the book what it is, reviting and suspensful.
elani (06/07/02)

amazing!
Water Lily (06/07/02)

<< The most poetic book I ever read. >>

Those are someone else's words, but I had to repeat them cause they are the truth.
A book that I'll definitely have in my home library and also wholeheartedly recomend for reading.
catherine longmate (05/25/02)

Challenging, fascinating, totally absorbing. On the all time favourites list. I can't wait to read it again.
Katie (05/14/02)

Overall really good read, incorporated many interesting ideas and themes
Rebecca Clark (03/24/02)

Very good, but confusing.
pepson (03/20/02)

by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes