Reader reviews and comments on The God of Small Things, plus links to write your own review.

The God of Small Things

by Arundhati Roy

The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy

May 1997, 321 pages
    May 1998, 321 pages

There are currently 55 reader reviews for The God of Small Things

Ann Marie Stock (07/23/02)

I was given this book to read as an English Assignment. I think her writing style and descriptive form make the book what it is, reviting and suspensful.
elani (06/07/02)

amazing!
Water Lily (06/07/02)

<< The most poetic book I ever read. >>

Those are someone else's words, but I had to repeat them cause they are the truth.
A book that I'll definitely have in my home library and also wholeheartedly recomend for reading.
catherine longmate (05/25/02)

Challenging, fascinating, totally absorbing. On the all time favourites list. I can't wait to read it again.
Katie (05/14/02)

Overall really good read, incorporated many interesting ideas and themes
Rebecca Clark (03/24/02)

Very good, but confusing.
pepson (03/20/02)

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

A classic is a book that has never finished saying what it has to say

K Your F C