BookBrowse has a new look! Learn more about the update here.

What readers think of Where The Heart Is, plus links to write your own review.

Where The Heart Is by Billy Letts

There are currently 64 reader reviews for Where The Heart Is

Kaitlin
This was a great book!

Julia
I loved this book! it makes you realize that anything is possible and that your never fully alone in this world even when the world shut Novelee out others took her in read it!!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina Tharin
I really enjoyed this book. It is one of those books that I started reading and couldn't stop. It was a wonderfully written book. This book has a great story. I can relate to Novalee, because I am young and I have had someof the same problems in my life that she has had in hers. I am not pregnant or anything, but I have had problems with my boyfriends leaving in another state and also had problems with guys that treat me right, and not knowing whether to like them or not. I didn't know what my feelings were. I loved this book.

Kris Haig-Anderson
I read the book "Where the Heart Is" by Billy Letts . I thought that this was an outstanding book whose characters I could really relate to . I definitely plan on reading Billie Lett's other book . To anyone who likes a really "heartwarming' kind of story, this book is for you !

Wendy Vire
This is one of the best books I have ever read!!! it helped me through some very hard times and showed me that there is always someone there. I am from Oklahoma and really relate to her characters and their lives. if you didn't like this book; it's a southern thing, you wouldn't understand. and if you did I highly recommend Honk & Holler Opening Soon, another amazing novel by Billy Letts.

Laura Scholl
Where the Heart Is was an absolutely wonderful story. I lost some sleep due to not being able to put it down, and when I finished the book, I wished that I could instantly forget it so that I could start it over again.

Donna Riggs
Where The Heart is was one of the best ...if not the best book I have ever read. The way that Billie Letts brought her characters to life was amazing. After reading the book I came away with a good feeling about people in general. I also read The Honk and Holler Opening Soon by the same author and enjoyed it almost as much. Billie Letts has a true talent for making the reader feel good and making us want to keep on reading

Donna Riggs

Join BookBrowse today to start
discovering exceptional books!
Find Out More

• Book Jacket: The Coin
    The Coin
    by Yasmin Zaher
    A popular choice for book jackets in recent years, perhaps especially in the historical fiction ...
  • Book Jacket: The Night of Baba Yaga
    The Night of Baba Yaga
    by Akira Otani, Sam Bett
    When Yoriko Shindo gets into a brawl on a busy street in 1970s Tokyo, she has no idea what the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Anthropologists
    The Anthropologists
    by Aysegül Savas
    A documentary filmmaker, Asya is interested in the "unremarkable grace" of daily life, "the slow and...
  • Book Jacket: Mood Swings
    Mood Swings
    by Frankie Barnet
    This book begins with a bombastic premise. Seemingly fed up with the heating planet, the world's ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.

Members Recommend

The Very Long, Very Strange Life of Isaac Dahl
    by Bart Yates

A saga spanning 12 significant days across nearly 100 years in the life of a single man.

L T C O of the B

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone