Summer Sale! Save 20% today and get access to all our member benefits.

What readers think of Where The Heart Is, plus links to write your own review.

Where The Heart Is

by Billy Letts

Where The Heart Is by Billy Letts X
Where The Heart Is by Billy Letts

Jun 1995, 357 pages

May 1998, 376 pages

There are currently 64 reader reviews for Where The Heart Is

cason

This is a book that once you start reading you can't put it back down......when you read this book you will fall in love with Novalee Nation. As you read you will see how Novalee raises her baby. This is definately a book worth reading...and really recommend that you read it if you haven't read it already!!!
Nellie

I am so glad I started this book on a Saturday, I read all night, I simply could not put the book down. I realized some times around 4:30am that as my cheeks were wet with tears, I was also smiling and laughing. The story was so well told I was absorbed in it. Now I am just looking for other of Billie Letts' book. I want this exsperience again.

Nellie
adrienne

I love this book. I love the movie as well. i think that this book has a
lot of meaning to it. I would definantly recommend this book for those
who likeheart warming storis.
nikki jolliff

i liked this book alot...you should make up another book like this one!!!
jennifer

I felt that this was the best book i had read in a very long time i just couldn't put the book down at all
Kristi

I loved this book. i just couldn't put in down. i recommend it to anyone who asks me
Leigh-12

this book was so exciting that i read it in one day it's a great book for those who enjoy realistic fiction i liked because i was able to relate to some of the emotions that the main character went through it was so amazing i hope billy comes out with more books like this
lyka

A Great Story is the only thing I have to say.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Coin
    The Coin
    by Yasmin Zaher
    A popular choice for book jackets in recent years, perhaps especially in the historical fiction ...
  • Book Jacket: The Night of Baba Yaga
    The Night of Baba Yaga
    by Akira Otani, Sam Bett
    When Yoriko Shindo gets into a brawl on a busy street in 1970s Tokyo, she has no idea what the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Anthropologists
    The Anthropologists
    by Aysegül Savas
    A documentary filmmaker, Asya is interested in the "unremarkable grace" of daily life, "the slow and...
  • Book Jacket: Mood Swings
    Mood Swings
    by Frankie Barnet
    This book begins with a bombastic premise. Seemingly fed up with the heating planet, the world's ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some to be chewed on and digested.

L T C O of the B