What readers think of Where The Heart Is, plus links to write your own review.

Where The Heart Is

There are currently 64 reader reviews for Where The Heart Is

Kaitlin
This was a great book!

Julia
I loved this book! it makes you realize that anything is possible and that your never fully alone in this world even when the world shut Novelee out others took her in read it!!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina Tharin
I really enjoyed this book. It is one of those books that I started reading and couldn't stop. It was a wonderfully written book. This book has a great story. I can relate to Novalee, because I am young and I have had someof the same problems in my life that she has had in hers. I am not pregnant or anything, but I have had problems with my boyfriends leaving in another state and also had problems with guys that treat me right, and not knowing whether to like them or not. I didn't know what my feelings were. I loved this book.

Kris Haig-Anderson
I read the book "Where the Heart Is" by Billy Letts . I thought that this was an outstanding book whose characters I could really relate to . I definitely plan on reading Billie Lett's other book . To anyone who likes a really "heartwarming' kind of story, this book is for you !

Wendy Vire
This is one of the best books I have ever read!!! it helped me through some very hard times and showed me that there is always someone there. I am from Oklahoma and really relate to her characters and their lives. if you didn't like this book; it's a southern thing, you wouldn't understand. and if you did I highly recommend Honk & Holler Opening Soon, another amazing novel by Billy Letts.

Laura Scholl
Where the Heart Is was an absolutely wonderful story. I lost some sleep due to not being able to put it down, and when I finished the book, I wished that I could instantly forget it so that I could start it over again.

Donna Riggs
Where The Heart is was one of the best ...if not the best book I have ever read. The way that Billie Letts brought her characters to life was amazing. After reading the book I came away with a good feeling about people in general. I also read The Honk and Holler Opening Soon by the same author and enjoyed it almost as much. Billie Letts has a true talent for making the reader feel good and making us want to keep on reading

Donna Riggs

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C