Reader reviews and comments on False Memory, plus links to write your own review.

by Dean Koontz

False Memory by Dean Koontz X
False Memory by Dean Koontz

Dec 1999, 640 pages
    Jan 2001, 640 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for False Memory

Sherry

Memory Out Done Again
Like always, Dean, you have outdone yourself. The book assuming two people going to the same therapist that are married both end up with mental disabilities just really impresses me. Reading this short writing of what the book is about makes me want to go and buy it. I can't wait to see what you have in store for your readers in the future.
Tara

Very Good!
Just read my first Dean Koontz book. I was amazed at how great it was! The twists and turns, and don't forget the ending. Who knew, right? I definitely will be reading more of his books. They are great, and worth reading.
Sky

Great Book-Must Read
As a fan of Koontz for over 10 years, I highly recommend this book..the twists and suspense throughout the story had me reading well into the night wanting to see what would happen next to the characters..The relationship between Skeet and Dusty is one that we should all be so lucky to have with our siblings..and Martie seemed like the rock that these two brothers depended on to find their way back to sanity. After closing this book, I am off to find my next Koontz book.
Emily

Oh my God.
Three words to describe how I feel about this book: Oh, my, and gosh. So entertaining; I literally had trouble putting the book down. I'm not even kidding when I say that there were multiple times while reading that I uttered... no, yelled, certain expletives in sheer horror and shock and, well, entertainment! I was glued to every word (actually, I'll admit sometimes my eyes wandered down to the next paragraph just from anticipation. Hahaha.) It was all a big movie playing in my head - comparable to the recent film "Inception" which was also another "Oh my gosh" moment for me. My only complaint: Martie doesn't seem like she'd have black hair, silly! I always pictured her with a medium brown with a reddish tint in the sunlight. :) Love Skeet and Dusty, by the way.
Amanda

omg
I loved this book so much like wow. I made all my friends read it! This has to be one of my favorite books of all time. Not even kidding omg.
fire44raven

False Memory
This book is amazing! Dean Koontz is one of the best thrill writers I have ever read. He knows how to tease your mind and surprise you at every corner. Five stars!
Isliet

Exquisite
The first moment I read the book, I knew it was going to be a real page turner. Dean Koontz is a brilliant author that keeps readers wanting more and more.
Krianne

False Memory
Phenomenal. I neglected every chore and obligation until I was finished with it. I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone who is of sound mind, and able to follow such a masterful novelist as Dean Koontz.

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: Dog Flowers
    Dog Flowers
    by Danielle Geller
    In Dog Flowers, Danielle Geller tells us what is wrong with her family: heavy drinking, abandonment,...
  • Book Jacket: The Sea Gate
    The Sea Gate
    by Jane Johnson
    In Jane Johnson's novel, The Sea Gate, set in England, readers are introduced to Becky, a young ...
  • Book Jacket: Stories from Suffragette City
    Stories from Suffragette City
    by M.J. Rose, Fiona Davis
    Our First Impressions readers were fascinated by the historical fiction from a range of authors ...
  • Book Jacket: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict, notable author of previous historical fiction such ...

The Narrowboat Summer
    by Anne Youngson

From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.

At the Edge of the Haight
    by Katherine Seligman

Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

T M T C, T M T Stay T S