Reader reviews and comments on False Memory, plus links to write your own review.

False Memory

Jan 2001, 640 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for False Memory

Koont's Fan

Awesome
I remember the first book I read by Dean Koontz was The Funhouse. A friend of mine lent the book to me and it was spectacular.I instantly became a Koontz fan.Then I started buying Koontz novels.I bought Chase, Midnight, Sieze The Night, Mr Murder. My sister works as a cleaner in a hotel and found this book in a room. She knew I was a Koontz fan and brought it home.But I was not interested in reading it. I mean c'mon more than 800 pages. After the book spent a year and a half without being opened I decided to start reading it.And guess what? I finished reading it in a week.This book is so awesome.
new fan

Great Thriller
This is my FIRST book I have read by D Koontz and I couldn't of picked a better one start with. I totally love the story. He really had me hating the villain so much that I couldn't put down the book, I had to find out what was gonna happen next! I am now a true DEAN KOONTZ fan for life.
Anonymous

False Memory left me speechless
This book is chilling and kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time. I am so happy with this book. This is only my 2nd Koontz book, and I want more. I am only 13 years old, yet I love these books. I read this everywhere, trying to finish it and find out what happens in the end. I love Dean Koontz. He is the best author ever!!!
Biscuits and Gravy

I liked it
I finished this book today and I really liked it. Dean Koontz is a master of the visionary thriller.
Nadalie

Score.
It was a very good, very well thought out book. :)
Ryan

Amazing!
Dean Koontz haz been my favorite author for several years now. This book was definitely well thought out. I have just one thing to say. It was very, very good. I will continue to read his books.
Alyssa

This book is so captivating and full of details, that it makes you feel as if you are apart of it. It will chill you to the bone... Koontz has really out did himself this time.
2KoontZFreaK2

I love all of Dean Koontz's books. They're always great. Not one has left me bummed, especially 'False Memory'. I really recommend it for all suspense/mystery readers.

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Watch Over Me
    Watch Over Me
    by Nina LaCour
    In the vast, kaleidoscopic multiverse of plot devices, one type that always pulls me right in is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Cold Millions
    The Cold Millions
    by Jess Walter
    Jess Walter's The Cold Millions centers around 16-year-old Rye Dolan and his 23-year-old brother Gig...
    The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste
    While reading The Shadow King by Maaza Mengiste, I was reminded of the David Foster Wallace novel ...
  • Book Jacket: The Exiles
    The Exiles
    by Christina Baker Kline
    A young governess finds herself pregnant and in prison for theft and attempted murder. An Irish ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R