What readers think of False Memory, plus links to write your own review.

False Memory

Jan 2001, 640 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for False Memory

Koont's Fan

Awesome
I remember the first book I read by Dean Koontz was The Funhouse. A friend of mine lent the book to me and it was spectacular.I instantly became a Koontz fan.Then I started buying Koontz novels.I bought Chase, Midnight, Sieze The Night, Mr Murder. My sister works as a cleaner in a hotel and found this book in a room. She knew I was a Koontz fan and brought it home.But I was not interested in reading it. I mean c'mon more than 800 pages. After the book spent a year and a half without being opened I decided to start reading it.And guess what? I finished reading it in a week.This book is so awesome.
new fan

Great Thriller
This is my FIRST book I have read by D Koontz and I couldn't of picked a better one start with. I totally love the story. He really had me hating the villain so much that I couldn't put down the book, I had to find out what was gonna happen next! I am now a true DEAN KOONTZ fan for life.
Anonymous

False Memory left me speechless
This book is chilling and kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time. I am so happy with this book. This is only my 2nd Koontz book, and I want more. I am only 13 years old, yet I love these books. I read this everywhere, trying to finish it and find out what happens in the end. I love Dean Koontz. He is the best author ever!!!
Biscuits and Gravy

I liked it
I finished this book today and I really liked it. Dean Koontz is a master of the visionary thriller.
Nadalie

Score.
It was a very good, very well thought out book. :)
Ryan

Amazing!
Dean Koontz haz been my favorite author for several years now. This book was definitely well thought out. I have just one thing to say. It was very, very good. I will continue to read his books.
Alyssa

This book is so captivating and full of details, that it makes you feel as if you are apart of it. It will chill you to the bone... Koontz has really out did himself this time.
2KoontZFreaK2

I love all of Dean Koontz's books. They're always great. Not one has left me bummed, especially 'False Memory'. I really recommend it for all suspense/mystery readers.

Join BookBrowse

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Code Breaker
    The Code Breaker
    by Walter Isaacson
    What makes humans human? It's a mystery that has inspired philosophers and driven scientific ...
  • Book Jacket: Genesis
    Genesis
    by Guido Tonelli
    Popular science books represent an important niche in non-fiction. They build a bridge between ...
  • Book Jacket: Buses Are a Comin'
    Buses Are a Comin'
    by Charles Person, Richard Rooker
    Charles Person was just 18 years old in 1961 when he became the youngest of the first wave of '...
  • Book Jacket: Firekeeper's Daughter
    Firekeeper's Daughter
    by Angeline Boulley
    Angeline Boulley's young adult novel Firekeeper's Daughter follows 18-year-old Daunis — ...

The Girl in His Shadow
by Audrey Blake
The story of one woman who believed in scientific medicine before the world believed in her.

Crossing the River
    by Carol Smith

A powerful exploration of grief that combines memoir, reportage, and lessons in how to heal.

A Theater for Dreamers
    by Polly Samson

A spellbinding tour-de-force about the beauty between naïveté and cruelty, artist and muse.

The less we know, the longer our explanations.

A S I T closet