Reader reviews and comments on False Memory, plus links to write your own review.

False Memory

by Dean Koontz

False Memory by Dean Koontz X
False Memory by Dean Koontz

Dec 1999, 640 pages
    Jan 2001, 640 pages

There are currently 32 reader reviews for False Memory

lascoum

E X C E L L E N T plot & wonderful characters. It was my first Koontz book, and I was stunned!
Thanx Mr. Koontz

Athens, Greece
Sarah M

This is by far the BEST book that I have read in a long time. I do not read much, however, when I read the excerpt on False Memory, it blew me away. I suggest that everyone looking for a good book to sit down and read, yet stay interested throuought the entire novel, chooses this one. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, hoping for more and more. I continues to make you want to read the next chapter. You are continuously anticipting the next chapter...the next page....even the next sentance! This book is NOT predictable at all unlike many others that all of us have read at some point or another. Dean Koontz did a phenominal job on this book. I can not wait until I find the time to read another of his wonderful novels. Everyone, go out, get this book, and READ it!!!!! I PROMISE that you will enjoy every moment of it. Once you read this, you will be urging others to also read this novel, that i also GUARUNTEE!!!!!
Matt Gosse

I thought tha the book was an awsome example of scary truth and fiction it has left me thinking about those phycoligists should we trust them or is it all a myth.
GOOD WORK hope to see more like this in the future.
David

This book is flat-out AWESOME!! This wasn't my first Dean Koontz read and definitely won't be my last. Mr. Koontz really knows how to get a hold of you. Not only are the stories intense but the way he describes the characters, its almost as if you're there with them. I found myself actually caring for Dusty, Martie, Susan and Skeet as if they were a part of my life. I am a grown man of 28 years but by the time I finished this book I was in tears! AWESOME!!!
lindsey

This book was incredible. It was so delightfully disturbing!
Jennifer

This was the first Dean Koontz novel I ever read. Suffice it to say, I am now hooked on his novels. When I first started reading this novel I thought it was going to be some boring psychological book about the dangers of the human mind. I soon found out that there was so much more written within the pages of that book. Every page I turned I was sent into one adventure after another. The story has so many twists and turns that you almost feeling exhilaratingly dizzy by the end of it. And really, I could not put this book down. I'd go out with my friends and have to take it with me, because in my mind the story was still going on, and the characters desperately needed to resolve their own issues (and I wanted to know what happened too!). I loved this book and I look forward to reading many more Dean Koontz novels in the future.
sasha

This book was AWESOME!i couldn't put it down!
sally axelrod

This was my first Koontz book (most of my reading is non-fiction), and I didn't know what I was missing! A real page turner, couldn't put it down. Looking forward to reading more of his books. Sally Axelrod, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: Watch Over Me
    Watch Over Me
    by Nina LaCour
    In the vast, kaleidoscopic multiverse of plot devices, one type that always pulls me right in is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Cold Millions
    The Cold Millions
    by Jess Walter
    Jess Walter's The Cold Millions centers around 16-year-old Rye Dolan and his 23-year-old brother Gig...
    The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste
    While reading The Shadow King by Maaza Mengiste, I was reminded of the David Foster Wallace novel ...
  • Book Jacket: The Exiles
    The Exiles
    by Christina Baker Kline
    A young governess finds herself pregnant and in prison for theft and attempted murder. An Irish ...

The Blind Light
    by Stuart Evers

A multigenerational story about two families bound together by the tides of history.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win Agent Sonya

Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy

Master storyteller Ben Macintyre tells the true story behind the Cold War's most intrepid female spy.

I I M B T Give T T R