Reader reviews and comments on Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk, plus links to write your own review.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk

by Kathleen Rooney

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk by Kathleen Rooney X
Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk by Kathleen Rooney

Jan 2017, 304 pages
    Apr 3, 2018, 304 pages

There are currently 42 reader reviews for Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk

Katherine Y. (Albuquerque, NM)

Interesting character - not the best way to tell her story
Lillian Boxfish is a very interesting character and I might have enjoyed the book more if it were not all told as memories she experiences of her life on an evening when she is taking a walk. I thought that about half way through the book this method of telling the story didn't work as well any more and I lost interest in her visits to places that evoked memories.
Debra L. (Deerfield, IL)

A so so read
The story of Lillian Boxfish was slow. It was nice to have a book focus on a strong independent woman, however I did not find her life interesting.There were too few characters and not enough plot for me.

Margaret Fishback

by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Idealism increases in direct proportion to ones distance from the problem.

E Dog H I D