Reader reviews and comments on The Street Lawyer, plus links to write your own review.

The Street Lawyer

by John Grisham

The Street Lawyer by John Grisham X
The Street Lawyer by John Grisham

Feb 1998, 352 pages
    Jan 1999, 464 pages

There are currently 40 reader reviews for The Street Lawyer

marcel white

Thjis was a pretty good book. I really didn't want to read it. I had to read and do a short test for summer school. I really enjoyed this book. I didn't think I would.
john

not one of his best but cmpelling notheless
Tommy

Over all it was a compeling book in had great composure

Contact me at tommy1433@aol.com for a review
Blake

This book started out with a bang, but as time progressed, it slowed down considerably. It was still good enough to keep me coming back for more, and it kept me guessing. Although it was not the best thing I've ever read, I recommend this book to anyone with spare time.
jasmine

i believe that it was a good book, but all of the action was packed into 2 chapters and then it dwindled off....it seemed as if John Girsham was in a hurry to write the book.
Greg

I thought the book started you out with a really great beginning and just drops you! I think it needed a little more suspense! The book does make you think about today's society, but I really didn't like how it dragged!
JQuan

This book was very boring started out with alot of action but than it started to bore me to death. It was hard to keep my attention. Not one of Grishams better books.
M. L. Lassiter

I found this book intriguing! My daughter and I read it together and we still discuss it with family and friends. For those who demand excellent writing, a believable story plot, characters that come alive as soon as they are introduced, and, if your are not afraid to take an up front and personal look at yourself after reading this book, then the Street Lawyer is for you!

• Book Jacket: The Beekeeper of Aleppo
    The Beekeeper of Aleppo
    by Christy Lefteri
    In Christy Lefteri's sophomore novel, The Beekeeper of Aleppo, the author introduces readers to ...
  • Book Jacket: Marilou Is Everywhere
    Marilou Is Everywhere
    by Sarah Elaine Smith
    "The point is that at that moment in my life," writes the narrator of Sarah Elaine Smith's debut ...
  • Book Jacket: Let's Call It a Doomsday
    Let's Call It a Doomsday
    by Katie Henry
    However the world will end, Ellis Kimball is ready for it. Her obsessive stash of survivalist ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winemaker's Wife
    The Winemaker's Wife
    by Kristin Harmel
    Liv Kent's world is falling apart. After 12 years of marriage, her husband has decided he's done, ...

The Secrets We Kept
    by Lara Prescott

Reese Witherspoon's Sept Book Club Pick!
    "This is the rare page-turner with prose that’s as wily as its plot."—EW

Yale Needs Women
    by Anne Gardiner Perkins

A tale of courage in the face of arrogance that remains eerily relevant on U.S. campuses today.

Book Club
Today We Go Home
by Kelli Estes

Illuminating and deeply human, Today We Go Home shines a light on the brave military women of the past and present.

Win Chase Darkness with Me

How One True-Crime Writer Started Solving Murders

Have you ever wanted to solve a murder? Gather the clues the police overlooked? Put together the pieces? Identify the suspect?

S S A C A Big S