MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on The Street Lawyer, plus links to write your own review.

The Street Lawyer

by John Grisham

The Street Lawyer by John Grisham X
The Street Lawyer by John Grisham

Feb 1998, 352 pages
    Jan 1999, 464 pages

There are currently 40 reader reviews for The Street Lawyer

Justin

I thought John Grisham wrote an awesome book... and I am in love with all of his writings. I enjoy reading this book, "A Street Lawyer" and look forward to reading his book "A Time to Kill". I am glad I have such a great opprotunity to read this book!
Kevin

I couldn't put it down. I kept me interested from beinning to the end.
adam

wow this book is so fantastic.
Jessica L.

This Book was great. It really makes you think about all the homless people who actually are around. I would reccommend this to anyone!
Lana

This is the very first book I read of his, and I thought that it was magnificent. I really enjoyed it and it kept me interested in it throughout the whole thing. It was one that made you feel proud of the main character for making the decision that he did. I will definitely read more of his books now.
Jennifer

I really liked this book. It's the first I've read by him, but after reading this, I plan to read more. It kept me turning the pages, and I never lost interest or got bored with it. This is a must read!
Jenny

This book really inspired me and made me feel happy that there are people in this world who really care and are not money greedy. I understand all the people in this book and love it.
Kyle

This is his best book yet. It is a lot different than his other novels which make it better. Good drama and doesnt have the main character running for their live. A must read!!

• Book Jacket: Death in Mud Lick
    Death in Mud Lick
    by Eric Eyre
    When Eric Eyre, investigative and statehouse reporter for the Charleston Gazette-Daily, began ...
    Orange World and Other Stories
    by Karen Russell
    Karen Russell has a tremendous gift for crafting uncanny, through-the-looking glass worlds that are ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Longings
    The Book of Longings
    by Sue Monk Kidd
    The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd follows the life of Ana, a woman born in the Galilean city of ...
  • Book Jacket: Master Class
    Master Class
    by Christina Dalcher
    Christina Dalcher's Master Class shows America sleepwalking into a perfectionist eventuality not ...

Daughter of the Reich
    by Louise Fein

A spellbinding story of impossible love set against the backdrop of the Nazi regime.

The Prisoner's Wife
    by Maggie Brookes

Inspired by the true story of a courageous young woman who enters a Nazi POW camp to be with the man she loves.

The Paris Hours
by Alex George

One day in the City of Light. One night in search of lost time.

Win The House on Fripp Island

The House on Fripp Island
by Rebecca Kauffman

A taut, page-turning novel of secrets and strife.

B I T T Water