Reader reviews and comments on The Street Lawyer, plus links to write your own review.

The Street Lawyer

by John Grisham

The Street Lawyer by John Grisham X
The Street Lawyer by John Grisham

Feb 1998, 352 pages
    Jan 1999, 464 pages

There are currently 40 reader reviews for The Street Lawyer

Justin

I thought John Grisham wrote an awesome book... and I am in love with all of his writings. I enjoy reading this book, "A Street Lawyer" and look forward to reading his book "A Time to Kill". I am glad I have such a great opprotunity to read this book!
Kevin

I couldn't put it down. I kept me interested from beinning to the end.
adam

wow this book is so fantastic.
Jessica L.

This Book was great. It really makes you think about all the homless people who actually are around. I would reccommend this to anyone!
Lana

This is the very first book I read of his, and I thought that it was magnificent. I really enjoyed it and it kept me interested in it throughout the whole thing. It was one that made you feel proud of the main character for making the decision that he did. I will definitely read more of his books now.
Jennifer

I really liked this book. It's the first I've read by him, but after reading this, I plan to read more. It kept me turning the pages, and I never lost interest or got bored with it. This is a must read!
Jenny

This book really inspired me and made me feel happy that there are people in this world who really care and are not money greedy. I understand all the people in this book and love it.
Kyle

This is his best book yet. It is a lot different than his other novels which make it better. Good drama and doesnt have the main character running for their live. A must read!!

• Book Jacket: Daisy Jones & The Six
    Daisy Jones & The Six
    by Taylor Jenkins Reid
    In this evocative novel written in the format of an interview with members of a fictional music ...
  • Book Jacket: The Age of Living Machines
    The Age of Living Machines
    by Susan Hockfield
    In the face of looming global challenges, such as overpopulation, resource depletion and disease, Dr...
    The Mars Room
    by Rachel Kushner
    There is palpable tension between expectation and reality in Rachel Kushner's third novel. The ...
  • Book Jacket: The Guest Book
    The Guest Book
    by Sarah Blake
    Sarah Blake's critically-acclaimed third novel The Guest Book was a hit with our First Impressions ...

Patsy
    by Nicole Dennis-Benn

A haunting depiction of immigration and womanhood, and the silent threads of love.

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Win The Guest Book

The Guest Book
by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense."
—Entertainment Weekly