Reader reviews and comments on The Street Lawyer, plus links to write your own review.

The Street Lawyer

by John Grisham

The Street Lawyer by John Grisham X
The Street Lawyer by John Grisham

Feb 1998, 352 pages
    Jan 1999, 464 pages

There are currently 40 reader reviews for The Street Lawyer

Jennifer

I had to read this book for school and it turned out to be a good interesting story.
Georg

I have hardly ever finished a book over 200 pages but this time I did, although it was written in Englisch. I am just a 13 years old Austrian boy, but still I was not able to put it down. Extremly well done! Greetings from Graz! Contact: kaerntner2002@yahoo.de
Sarah

I loved the book, it kept me reading and awake. Never a dull moment.
tyler

i thought it had alot of suspence. all ages recommended
Amanda Schoffstall

I thought this book was very good because it went into a lot of detail and it is inspiring to the readers.
Dan

This book was definatly a page turner. It was my first grisham book, and i've already bought more. I just thought that the ending was plain. If anyone heres about the tv seires fo this book, please let me know. 13
Matthew Evans

The street lawyer was my first Grisham read and I am sure that it wont be my last. This book not only kept me entertained and enthralled throughout but also made me stop and think about the theme once I had finished reading it. I believe this book deserves great credit as I even stopped to question my own relations with the homeless after reading it.
Dan

I agree with John in that it was a compelling story but lacked the suspence of some of his earlier novels.

• Book Jacket: The Long Call
    The Long Call
    by Ann Cleeves
    Penning a great murder mystery seems like it would be particularly challenging. The story often fits...
  • Book Jacket: The Liar
    The Liar
    by Ayelet Gundar-Goshen
    The Liar is a book that will make its readers uncomfortable by design; set in modern-day Israel, it ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dutch House
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

There are a few times in life when you leap up and the past that you'd been standing on falls away ...

• Book Jacket: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
    The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek
    by Kim Michele Richardson
    A loyal animal companion, treks through gorgeous but forbidding wilderness, glimpses of larger ...

Motherhood So White
    by Nefertiti Austin

A heartwarming memoir of motherhood and adoption told through an African American lens.

The Shadow King
    by Maaza Mengiste

"A brilliant novel, lyrically lifting history towards myth. It's also compulsively readable."
    —Salman Rushdie

Win The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

The Girl Who Reads on the Métro

An enchanting story for fans of The Little Paris Bookshop and The Elegance of the Hedgehog.

L, Damn L, A S

© BookBrowse LLC 1997-2019. All rights reserved. Information at BookBrowse.com is published with the permission of the copyright holder or their agent.
It is forbidden to copy anything for publication elsewhere without written permission from the copyright holder.