Reader reviews and comments on The Street Lawyer, plus links to write your own review.

The Street Lawyer

by John Grisham

The Street Lawyer by John Grisham X
The Street Lawyer by John Grisham

Feb 1998, 352 pages
    Jan 1999, 464 pages

There are currently 40 reader reviews for The Street Lawyer

Jennifer

I had to read this book for school and it turned out to be a good interesting story.
Georg

I have hardly ever finished a book over 200 pages but this time I did, although it was written in Englisch. I am just a 13 years old Austrian boy, but still I was not able to put it down. Extremly well done! Greetings from Graz! Contact: kaerntner2002@yahoo.de
Sarah

I loved the book, it kept me reading and awake. Never a dull moment.
tyler

i thought it had alot of suspence. all ages recommended
Amanda Schoffstall

I thought this book was very good because it went into a lot of detail and it is inspiring to the readers.
Dan

This book was definatly a page turner. It was my first grisham book, and i've already bought more. I just thought that the ending was plain. If anyone heres about the tv seires fo this book, please let me know. 13
Matthew Evans

The street lawyer was my first Grisham read and I am sure that it wont be my last. This book not only kept me entertained and enthralled throughout but also made me stop and think about the theme once I had finished reading it. I believe this book deserves great credit as I even stopped to question my own relations with the homeless after reading it.
Dan

I agree with John in that it was a compelling story but lacked the suspence of some of his earlier novels.

• Book Jacket: Greek to Me
    Greek to Me
    by Mary Norris
    Mary Norris' Greek to Me received an overwhelmingly favorable response from our First Impression ...
  • Book Jacket: Miracle Creek
    Miracle Creek
    by Angie Kim
    Miracle Creek, the debut novel from Angie Kim, hinges on the mysterious explosion of an oxygen tank....
  • Book Jacket: Courting Mr. Lincoln
    Courting Mr. Lincoln
    by Louis Bayard
    19 out of 21 of our First Impression Reviewers rated Louis Bayard's latest novel, Courting Mr. ...
    Transcription
    by Kate Atkinson
    Over her two-decade-plus career, Kate Atkinson has reinvented herself as a writer several times by ...

Women Rowing North
    by Mary Pipher

The instant New York Times bestseller from the author of Reviving Ophelia.

The Guest Book
    by Sarah Blake

"An American epic in the truest sense…"
    Entertainment Weekly

Book Club
Her Kind of Case
by Jeanne Winer

A highly-recommended emotion-filled legal drama with three starred reviews!

Win Miracle Creek

My husband asked me to lie. Not a big lie...

A thrilling debut novel for fans of Liane Moriarty and Celeste Ng.

I I T S Form O F

© BookBrowse LLC 1997-2019. All rights reserved. Information at BookBrowse.com is published with the permission of the copyright holder or their agent.
It is forbidden to copy anything for publication elsewhere without written permission from the copyright holder.