Reader reviews and comments on The UnAmericans, plus links to write your own review.

The UnAmericans

Stories

by Molly Antopol

The UnAmericans by Molly Antopol

Feb 2014, 272 pages
    Oct 2014, 272 pages

Poornima Apte

There is 1 reader review for The UnAmericans

Power Reviewer Diane S (04/07/14)

The Unamericans
3.5 The thread connecting all these stories is that of the immigrant, hence unamericans. They take place in different times and places. Ordinary people often caught up in matters beyond their control, how tenuous are the connections between people and how they react to these changed circumstances. All looking for clues, their own road maps for the future.

These stories are extremely well written, some seem to be so fully contained they seemed much longer than they appear, fully realized stories. I for some reason, found myself drawn to the story, "Minor Heroes, even though it was rather sad, based on a personal tragedy, I identified with Oren. Though really all the stories are very good and this is definitely a writer to watch.

McCarthyism

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R