Reader reviews and comments on A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, plus links to write your own review.

A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius

by Dave Eggers

A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers

Feb 2000, 416 pages
    Feb 2001, 464 pages

There are currently 23 reader reviews for A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius

JCW (03/27/03)

Fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a true literary masterpiece.
Max (02/26/03)

Excellent.
Sauce (02/09/03)

This book is a masterpiece. The end.
GINNY (11/29/02)

I didn't enjoy this book at all. I would never recommend it to anyone.
Debra (09/27/02)

I, literally, did not want this book to end. I am awaiting his next, whether it be fiction or non-fiction. He cannot write it fast enough. Mr. Eggers has a true talent in making the harsh realities of life hysterically entertaining and heart-lightening.
Lisa (06/27/02)

Dave Eggers is a slam-dunk writer. Thank you Dave, for sharing your life. You wear it well, my friend.
Anonymous (01/25/02)

Great book to write an essay about.

• Book Jacket: Salt Houses
    Salt Houses
    by Hala Alyan
    Salt Houses is the story of a Palestinian family living in Nablus; it begins on the eve of the ...
  • Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Extraordinary Adventures
    by Daniel Wallace

A large-hearted and optimistic novel that is witty, winsome, and wise.

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it...

T's A S B Every M