Reader reviews and comments on Small Steps, plus links to write your own review.

Small Steps

Jan 2008, 288 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for Small Steps

Cookies

nice book
Best book ever yay :) Keep on reading books by Louis Sachar, great for book reports and author studies :D
Celest

small steps
This is a really good book. As it starts to seem everyone is happy....you turn the page and boom. Some one is upset. Turns out alright in the end though.
Melanie Hackworth

Great read for middle school students
I teach 8th grade language arts, and although it is an easy read, it has captured my students attention from start to finish. I am reading it for the first time as well, and I have to say… I live it! Sachar has a great sense of humor, and the story really draws you in! Great book:-)
Tim

small steps review
This is my favorite book of all time. I want to read it over and over again. Louis Sachar should write another book about someone else after they get out of camp green lake. It would be really good if Louis Sachar wrote a book about Zero and Stanley after they were released.
dee

No Lie !
Holes was the best book I'd ever read in my whole life! And then when I heard about Small Steps and finally got my hands on it I was pleased. Louis Sachar.. you are great!
Cristal

young reader
I'm only 13 years old and I have read this book may times. I absolutely fell in love with it. The story and plot line is just wonderful.
synth

awsome
Louis Sachar, you're book was awesome. It gives great detail. You should write another book, this time about Squid.
anonymous

Holes
One of the best books I ever read. Perfect for those who like books that have to be read twice to understand.

• Book Jacket: Marilou Is Everywhere
    Marilou Is Everywhere
    by Sarah Elaine Smith
    "The point is that at that moment in my life," writes the narrator of Sarah Elaine Smith's debut ...
  • Book Jacket: Let's Call It a Doomsday
    Let's Call It a Doomsday
    by Katie Henry
    However the world will end, Ellis Kimball is ready for it. Her obsessive stash of survivalist ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winemaker's Wife
    The Winemaker's Wife
    by Kristin Harmel
    Liv Kent's world is falling apart. After 12 years of marriage, her husband has decided he's done, ...
  • Book Jacket: On the Clock
    On the Clock
    by Emily Guendelsberger
    In her excellent debut, On The Clock, journalist Emily Guendelsberger thoughtfully examines the ...

The Secrets We Kept
    by Lara Prescott

Reese Witherspoon's Sept Book Club Pick!
    "This is the rare page-turner with prose that’s as wily as its plot."—EW

Yale Needs Women
    by Anne Gardiner Perkins

A tale of courage in the face of arrogance that remains eerily relevant on U.S. campuses today.

Book Club
Today We Go Home
by Kelli Estes

Illuminating and deeply human, Today We Go Home shines a light on the brave military women of the past and present.

Win Chase Darkness with Me

How One True-Crime Writer Started Solving Murders

Have you ever wanted to solve a murder? Gather the clues the police overlooked? Put together the pieces? Identify the suspect?

S S A C A Big S