Reader reviews and comments on 13 Little Blue Envelopes, plus links to write your own review.

13 Little Blue Envelopes

Oct 2006, 318 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Lauren (12/20/06)

awesome book
I really enjoyed this book. it has to be the best I've read. Keep the books coming Maureen and I'll keep reading them.2 thumbs up!!!
Dana Schron (11/14/06)

amazing book
This book was the greatest book ever! It has a little romance, a litte drama and a lot a laughs. You would love this book so much you would want to read it again and a again.
graffitigal57 (11/05/06)

A..M..A..Z..I..N..G..
I got this book shipped in- it took longer to get here than to read- i read it in less than 5 hours because i couldn't put it down.
sophia (10/25/06)

WOW!
This is a great book and when you get started, you'll never want to put it down. two thumbs up!!!:)
Melissa (09/25/06)

WOW!!!! AMAZING!!! BRILLANT!!!
This book was amazingly wonderfully brillant! I loved it soo much that I couldn't put it down! I recommend this book to everybody! It is a must read!
Victoria Lindsey (03/30/06)

13 Little Blue Envelopes
The point Johnson was trying to get acrost to her readers was you can't run away from your prblems, love is every thing and every one needs a chance to explore!
nicole-mari (11/06/05)

ttly awsom
this book was the best book ever!!

• Book Jacket: Circe
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...
  • Book Jacket: Winter Sisters
    Winter Sisters
    by Robin Oliveira
    Winter Sisters begins with an epic blizzard (see Beyond the Book) hitting the entire Northeast of ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes