Reader reviews and comments on 13 Little Blue Envelopes, plus links to write your own review.

13 Little Blue Envelopes

by Maureen Johnson

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

Sep 2005, 317 pages
    Oct 2006, 318 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Lauren (12/20/06)

awesome book
I really enjoyed this book. it has to be the best I've read. Keep the books coming Maureen and I'll keep reading them.2 thumbs up!!!
Dana Schron (11/14/06)

amazing book
This book was the greatest book ever! It has a little romance, a litte drama and a lot a laughs. You would love this book so much you would want to read it again and a again.
graffitigal57 (11/05/06)

A..M..A..Z..I..N..G..
I got this book shipped in- it took longer to get here than to read- i read it in less than 5 hours because i couldn't put it down.
sophia (10/25/06)

WOW!
This is a great book and when you get started, you'll never want to put it down. two thumbs up!!!:)
Melissa (09/25/06)

WOW!!!! AMAZING!!! BRILLANT!!!
This book was amazingly wonderfully brillant! I loved it soo much that I couldn't put it down! I recommend this book to everybody! It is a must read!
Victoria Lindsey (03/30/06)

13 Little Blue Envelopes
The point Johnson was trying to get acrost to her readers was you can't run away from your prblems, love is every thing and every one needs a chance to explore!
nicole-mari (11/06/05)

ttly awsom
this book was the best book ever!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F